7.02.2012

Nestkeeping: June Monthly Recap and Top 5 Referrers~

So the question I've had on my mind all day today is "HOW DID JULY SNEAK UP ON ME??"  I mean seriously, I looked at the calendar this morning and I was a bit surprised.  It seems like June just started yesterday and now it's July.  Summer is speeding by in a blur. 

Perhaps it's because June was a pretty exciting month around these parts.


via One Charming Party
In June, I turned 40!  Wow.  The big 4-0.  Really hoping 40 is the new 30.  Ha!  For my birthday I shared 40 bits of wisdom with you.  You can read those here.


haven
Also in June, I had the fabulous opportunity of attending the Haven DIY blog conference in Atlanta.  If you missed my recap, you can read it here.


I shared with you my experience on the Nate Berkus show.  You can read about that here.

I also shared some great tips including...


How to make your summer time guest feel at home.


Easy ways to update your summer decor.


And a tutorial on how to stain deck furniture.

I shared a bit of decorating fun with you including....


Our half-finished master bedroom,


and some model home decorating inspiration.

And if you missed the fabulousness that is my Frugal Friday link party, you can find the June parties here, here, here and here.

And finally, I'd like to give a great BIG THANK YOU to my top 5 referring blogs for June...

1. Thrifty Decor Chick
2. The Lettered Cottage
3. House of Smiths
4. Centsational Girl
5. Southern Hospitality

Thanks ladies!!

P.S. The tooth fairy visited our house twice last week...and she has a new trick up her sleeve when it comes to magical ways to take teeth...I'll be sharing tomorrow~

3 comments:

Centsational Girl said...

Happy happy happy happy birthday my friend (one 'happy' for every decade!) It just gets better after this, you look amazing and I was so so so happy to see you in Atlanta! xoxo Kate

Elle said...

Happy Birthday! Nice post.

chicken coops

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

Happy Birthday! What a lovely month you've had!