7.26.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I am afraid that I don't have a Frugal Round-up for today because I have been playing  blogging "hookey" this week since my younger sister and her girls have been staying with us while visiting from California.

 I promise to have a double-size version of my Frugal Round-up next week.  Thanks for understanding. :-)

I will share last week's Fan Favorite with you all though....

It's this darling uphosltered coffee-table-turned-bench shared by Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.  I just love the happy, yellow fabric!!


Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

25 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the fab party, happy weekend!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for hosting!!

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. Enjoy your time with family!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

THanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

Julie said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! I'm honored to be featured!

Lindsay said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting!

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for another great party!! :)

Jen Lossing said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy :) Wishing you a great weekend! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Debra said...

I can see why the bench was a fan favorite. Love the fabric!

Thanks for hosting!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Mornin'! I linked up my simple Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe (#197 ). They're really good on sandwiches, crackers with cream cheese, as a pizza topping, or by themselves. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for hosting the party once again!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting!

Richella said...

Hi Wendy! Hope this finds you having a wonderful Friday. Thank you for hosting this lovely party every week--always lots of good ideas here. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to join you, so I'm glad to be here. Blessings to you!

twelve-O-eight said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend :) Tanya

Kimberly said...

Thanks for hosting!! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

xo0Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}

Candice said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!! Have a great weekend!

Good Time Charlie said...

I love that Ottoman! I have one similar, inspired to do a makeover! Thanks for hosting. -K

Honey at 2805 said...

Thanks for being a gracious hostess!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks for the link party! Have a great weekend!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Thanks for the link up.

mischy said...

Mandurah property

What a cool links. Thanks for hosting this link party. The best!

Gina said...

Thank you for hosting, hope you are having a great day.

Remember, tomorrow is MEATLESS MONDAY!

hugs
gina

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

luvGodncountry said...

Thank you so very much for hosting. You have a lovely blog. Have a blessed week. Stop by and see me some time.

http://fireplacedecorating.blogspot.com/