7.05.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

There were lots of fabulous inspiration-filled posts linked up to last week's party.  So let's start with the Fan Favorite.

The Fan Favorite from last week was this cute scrapbook-paper-turned-wallpaper-ed closet linked up by Dream and Differ.


And now on to my Frugal Round-up...

First up, I love this big boy bedroom linked up by Adverntures in Creating.  Such a fresh and energetic color scheme with some very clever ideas thrown in for good measure!


Next,  check out this adorable beachy flag tutorial from Number Fifty-Three!  Love it!



Finally, I love this RH knock-off oversize map art linked up by From Gardners to Bergers.  Fab.u.lous.  That is all.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

26 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend.

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting - great features! That map is pretty spectacular
Hugs,
Suzan

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! Happy weekend to you!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting!!! XO, Aimee

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

Thanks so much for the party!

AngelaECS at Number Fifty-Three said...

Thank you so much for featuring my flag! Have a great weekend.

Angela

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Off to check out these great links :)

Navy Wifey Peters said...

Thanks for hosting! :-)

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting!

Simply Sweet Sunday said...

This is my first time joining your party - thanks so much for hosting! I love the flag - so cute!
I'm now following you and would love for you to stop by and check out my blog - I'm a newbie blogger!
Have a great weekend!
Katherine
http://simplysweetsunday.blogspot.com

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

You always host one of the best parties on the web! Thank you!

Addicted2HomeDecor said...

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party! I just found you and I'm now a follower. Would love to have you stop by for a visit! Blessings ~ Judy

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy :) Lovely selection of features!
Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the party...happy weekend!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and top of the morning to you. I have a super simple recipe for Sweet Iced Coffee-No Calories (# 217) that is a great relief from the summer heat. I hope you enjoy!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a fabulous weekend!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting!

Kerry Rossow said...

I was so bummed that I didn't get to spend time with you at the whirlwind of Haven but there you were in my pictures! Next year!
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Hi Wendy, I featured Rachelle's bedroom too! And I love the soft colors of the flag by Number Fifty-Three. I like the design of Americana things but the red, white & blue doesn't fit with my house colors - so this is a great alternative! Thanks for sharing that and hosting!

RaNaeLuvsEwes said...

What a populous party thanks for hosting so glad to be a part of it
RaNae oh p s stay cool!!

Jen Lossing said...

Thank you so much for hosting. This is my first time linking to your party! I am a new follower too!

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

fab party- 1st time here- great, thanks...

Karen

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

I just got home from vacation and was so thrilled to see that my closet was the fan-favorite! Thanks so much! :)

wraparoundmyhead said...

This is my first time joining your party - thanks so much for hosting! I'm now following you, just added you to my reading list! I would love for you to stop by my blog - I'm new to the blogging world! Enjoy your day!
<3 Erin
www.wraparoundmyhead.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Tuula said...

Thanks very much for hosting. As a newbie blogger it feels so great to be able to share my project and also be inspired by what others are doing. There are so many great projects here to check out and learn from. Thanks again! :) Tuula @ thriftyrebel.com