6.05.2012

The Nate Berkus Show~

Early in May, I was featured in a House Proud segment on The Nate Berkus Show

I filmed the segment the second week in January, so I was on pins and needles to see the segment when it finally aired on May 7th.  I have been wanting to share all about it here on the blog for the last 5 months!

The reason it's taken so long to post about it is because for some reason, the video of my segment is still not up on the Nate Show website.  But, as I'm sure most of you have heard, sadly, the Nate Show is no longer in production.  And, as a result, I don't know if my segment will ever join all the other house proud videos on the site.  So if you didn't happen to see the show when it aired on May 7th, you might never get to see it.  Sad, I know.  ;-)  Ah well, that's show biz.

Edited to add: I guess I'm not very good at explaining because I've had a few readers who thought that the segment never aired on TV.  It did air on the May 7th episode,  the segment just hasn't been added to the videos on the Nate Show website, so I have nothing to link to for those who didn't catch it on TV.  Hope that is a little more clear. :-)


So I just decided that I'd go ahead and share the few photos I have from my visit to the show.  I really enjoyed getting to film the show!  It was a lot of fun, but, in all my excitement, I forgot to take a camera with me, so I only have cell phone pictures.  I KNOW! What kind of blogger am I?  I mean really.

Here I am with my dressing room name plate. :-)

One of the highlights of my time on the show, for me (aside from the OBVIOUS excitement of getting to meet Nate) was meeting the Newsoms who are the owners of Wisteria.  You might recall that I posted an interview with them a while back.  If you didn't get a chance to read it, you can find it here.  I have loved Wisteria for a long time, and have recommended their products many times to my clients, so meeting the Newsoms had me a little star struck. Lol!

Here I am just before going on to film my segment.  Just had to get a picture with "Nate". Lol!
I'll certainly keep you updated if the post should ever appear on The Nate Show site.  In the  mean time, here is a photo of me that the hubby snapped while we watched the segment on TV as a family. 

Here I am watching my segment with my family when it aired on May 7th (both of my faces in this photo are a bit on the goofy side. Ha!)

I had such a great time and am truly grateful to the good folks at The Nate Show for making my experience something I will always remember.

xoxo
Wendy


  

9 comments:

Leanne said...

You are so cute! Congratulations! I hope it airs sometime so I can see it. Keep us posted!

Inspire Me Heather said...

I hope it shows up for you too - congratulations!

laxsupermom said...

I hope it shows up for you. Even with the show out of production, I'm sure he has other irons in the fire. Maybe once that gets all sorted out, it'll be added to a new site. Let us know if it airs again.

Dixie said...

I love his show. Sorry it's not in production anymore.

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your segment to air!

Kara said...

I DVR the show, so I was able to see you. You did a fabulous job! Always a kick to see my friends on TV! :)

Carly said...

How awesome! What a fun experience!
Have a Suneday!
Carly

Kathryn J Cain said...

congrats...so sad that is show is not going to on...anymore...TV stuff is tough, to many shows that Our good is wrong...AMC is having a tough time with DIRECT they are thinking of dropping...and think how many good shows... Your stuff is great and thank you for saying ...lov the pic of your kids ...enjoy. Keeping up with the inlaws....mine so special and a true parents to me...miss them...enjoy ever step you take...

Good Time Charlie said...

I am so sad the show isn't airing anymore, but I did see it! It aired here in the SF Bay Area about a month ago. You were adorable. The stenciled wall, the photo gallery, the dresser makeover in your boys room. I love it all and my daughters did too. How weird it wasn't aired everywhere. Just know that a girl in the SF Bay Area saw it and love it!