6.12.2012

Haven Conference~

I'm so excited!

Next week, I'll be on a plane heading to Atlanta for the Haven Conference!



Haven is a blog conference for DIYers!  It's being put on by a group of some of the most talented DIY Bloggers in blogland.  The line up of sessions is so great including some of my favorites...like  John & Sherry from Young House Love, Ana White, and Layla & Kevin Palmer from The Lettered Cottage just to name a few - you can check out all the great speakers here.  I can't wait to see some of my favorite DIY blogging friends again...and  to meet (and become friends with) many that I haven't had the chance to meet before!

And I'm even more excited because I am attending Haven on behalf of Apartment Guide! I will be representing Apartment Guide and talking about ways bloggers can partner with them on lifestyle-themed challenges and engage with them on their social media pages.

Of course, Apartment Guide is a great resource if you're looking for or living in an apartment.  But, what you may not know is that Apartment Guide provides an array of home decor and design tips and ideas for people in any sized home. You can find articles at http://www.apartmentguide.com/blog/.   Check out this great article on how to Decorate on a Dime for example - good things to think about whether your decorating an apartment  - or a house. 

You can learn more about how Apartment Guide works with bloggers and how to make the most of your space by following Apartment Guide on all of the social media outlets...here's a handy dandy little widget to make that easy for you...



I am sooooo excited to have this opportunity to attend Haven and to get to soak up all the DIY Bloggy goodness...and now I want to know if you are attending Haven?  If you're going, please leave me a comment because I'd LOVE to meet you!!

 
  

10 comments:

Kerri said...

Yes! I'll be there! It's my first blogging conference and I'm VERY excited! Hope to get to meet you. ~Kerri, A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com

Susie from Bienvenue said...

I'm going and I'm sooo excited! Hope to meet and chat with you a bit. It can't get here soon emough :)

Organizing Made Fun Becky said...

Wendy - would love to meet you! Glad you are going for Apartment Guide. I did a post for them a couple months ago and enjoyed working with them. I hope to work more with them soon, too! Would love to chat about it...

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun

Andrea@ourbluefrontdoor said...

I am a newbie as well and am uber excited to fly out next Wednesday! Would love to meet you and learn all I can about building my blog readership through social media.
Haven is going to be awesome!

Andrea Schunman
www.ourbluefrontdoor.com

Megan Brooke said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to meet you and everyone else :)

Laura from Top This Top That said...

see you there!

Bonnie @ Uncommon said...

trish and I will be there!! we will be the ones looking dazed!! :)

Magic Brush said...

I will be there!

Rachel Goldstein said...

I'll be there! It's going to be my first bloggy conference and I'm excited and nervous! I hope to see you there!
XOXO,
Rachel @ Thrifty Inspirations

Linda @ Home is Where My Heart is said...

I'm so excited to be going to the Haven Conference. I can't wait to meet all the lovely girls who have inspired me! I hope I get to meet you! ~Linda