|via One Charming Party|
I wasn't sure how to top it. So I decided to share those same 39 bits of wisdom again this year...if you happened to see the post last year, I hope you enjoy it again...and to add 1 more.
So here, as my birthday gift from me to you on my 40th birthday are 40 bits of wisdom that I've gained over the years...
3. Believe that you have something great to offer.
4. Chase your dreams.
5. Tell your family you love them.
6. Treat your family like you love them.
7. Exercise makes you feel good.
8. Making your bed helps your whole house seem cleaner.
9. Don't dwell on the negative.
10. This too shall pass.
11. Be kind.
12. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
13. Give compliments freely.
14. You only get to live each day once, do it right the first time.
15. Dressing up is good for you.
16. So is icecream.
17. Stop and smell the roses.
18. Listen to your children...even when you're busy.
19. Give credit where credit is due.
20. Stop at a lemonade stand.
21. Give anonymous service.
22. Always say thank you.
23. Work hard.
24. Play hard.
25. Dream big.
26. Never stifle a good instinct.
27. When you go out of the house without makeup, you will always run into someone.
28. Go barefoot whenever you can.
29. Hot baths are good for what ails you.
30. So is hot chocolate.
31. Dance to the music.
33. Don't be afraid to try something new.
34. Failure often leads to later success.
35. You really are only as old as you feel.
36. You can do just about anything you set your mind to.
37. Be your best you, because someone is always looking to you as an example.
38. Nurture your creativity.
39. Celebrate the little things.
40. Everything will be okay in the end...if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Thank you for visiting me here at The Shabby Nest! I just love all of my bloggy friend (old and new alike) that I've come to know through this little corner of the blogosphere! You all make me happy!