5.01.2012

Studio 5~

If you are visiting The Shabby Nest for the first time from Studio 5...WELCOME!  I hope you enjoy your visit.  You can find out all about my blog by clicking the "About Me" button on the menu bar.  It will help you find all the best stuff my blog has to offer. :-)

This morning I had the opportunity to do a segment on Studio 5 which is a local lifestyle television show here in Utah.  I was able to share my DIY upholstered headboards.  If you are interested in creating your own DIY upholstered headboard, you can find the entire tutorial here.  And you can find links to a bunch of other great DIYs by clicking the "Tutorials" button on the menu bar.

And if you'd like to see the segment you can click on the image below to take you to the Studio 5 website.




Enjoy~

9 comments:

Laura from Top This Top That said...

Wendy- how fun to see your segment and your wonderful DIY tips for a headboard. Is this something that you do regularly on Studio 5?

Laura said...

Cute you are! Now I want to make a headboard, but since I don't need one right now I may have to wait!

Holly said...

Awwww, I am such a proud little sister!!! You are too stinkin cute! That was sooo fun to watch, but now I miss you even more. Fooey!!! CONGRATULATIONS on being tooo cool!!! ;);)

Leanne said...

Great job Wendy! You looked so relaxed and natural!

DIY Show Off said...

Great job, Wendy! You're a natural! :)

Jane Craske said...

Wendy! So happy for you. You look totally fab.

grace said...

You were awesome! You did not look or seem nervous at all, very professional. So fun to see you in action and beautiful as always. Your smile made me smile.

Isabelle Thornton said...

How fun is that! Lucky you! I am in Utah too. I love studio 5.
XO
Isa

Laurel Stephens said...

You're great on camera, and this is a great diy project!