5.10.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! 

It's been such beautiful weather here this week, I've had a hard time staying inside!  But I did enjoy sitting down at the old computer and looking through last week's party.  Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?

The Fan Favorite from last week's party was "Painting To Do and Not To Do" by It's Overflowing! This is like two great posts in one...great painting tips and a pretty furniture redo!!


Now for my Frugal Round-up...

First up, another pretty furniture redo by Turnstyle Vogue.  I have a real crush on navy blue paint right now...and I just love how it gave this piece such sass and style!


Next, I'm in love with this nursery reveal by View Along the Way.  Such sweet details.  I just adore that pinwheel art installation.  Do you think I could get away with something like that in my master bedroom?  Lol!


Finally, this basement renovation from No.29 Design is jaw dropping.  Even without being decorated yet, it's drool worthy!

Now it's your turn!!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

24 comments:

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!!

Lindsay said...

Thank you for the party!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting.

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

I have to check out that sweet nursery. Thanks for hosting, Wendy. Have a great weekend!

~ Catie

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! I LOVE those pinwheels. Ashley at the Handmade Home had free printable pinwheels this week that were sooo cute. Apparently, I need some pinwheels in my life! :)

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Weekender dresser/buffet - and as always, thanks for hosting.

And that basement? To die for.

Shari

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for hosting!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love that pinwheel art!
Kelly

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

LOVE the nursery! The colors just pop off the white walls. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting. I think it's my first time here.

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

You made my night! Thanks for the fun feature Wendy and your sweet note about my little chest redo! And thanks LOTS for hosting each week!

XO, Aimee

classic • casual • home said...

So many pretty furniture features. Happy Friday.

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting a lovely party!
Lots of great features :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Bunch of Bishops said...

I'm new to linking up. What do you mean by saying you will only feature projects that link back to The Shabby Nest? Do I put a link to this link party on my blog posts? Or do you want a button on my blog somewhere?

Janiene

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for hosting this great party, and have a great weekend!

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Hi Wendy,

Great features. I can't wait to check out that basement redo.

Thanks for hosting.

I appreciate it,
Laura

Anne said...

Thanks for the party!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! I linked up healthy, last minute snack that you can whip in minutes-"Hummus Among Us" recipe (#292). It's yummy and it's good for you. Win-win. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Maury Kilgo said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Liz Fourez said...

I would kill for those beautiful white basement built-ins! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!
Liz - Love Grows Wild

Jane Craske said...

Thanks so much for the great sharing place C:

Meredith said...

Something is up - whenever I click on the link for the basement in your favorites round up, it makes my avast anti virus software go nutso, saying it detected a malicious page. I'm not sure if it is the no. 29 design or something different.

Christina said...

Thank you so much for featuring my basement! It made my day!!!

Peggy57 said...

Hi Wendy, thanks so much for hosting again this week.

Kelly said...

I'm so late to stop by, but I couldn't NOT say thank you so very much for featuring my nursery/pinwheel wall! I think you should totally give it a try in your master bedroom! haha :)