5.03.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!!

Last week's Fan Favorite was this adorable water color stencil by Grow Creative.  What a fabulous idea!!



For my Frugal Round-Up this week, I had Mother's Day on the brain...so I chose three great Mother's Day projects to share with you...

First, aren't these "bathing in chocolate" cookies from More Style than Cash hilarious?? I think they're just adorable and would be a really fun dessert for Mother's Day.

 
Next, I love this DIY 3-tiered tray by Daisy Mae Belle.  What mom wouldn't love one of these for entertaining??



And finally, check out this darling DIY ombre subway art for Mom by The V Spot.  Such a whimsical idea!






Now it's your turn!!

You know "da rules"...
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

27 comments:

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for a wonderful party!

Eclectically Vintage said...

What a fabulous stencil!!
Kelly

Holistic Homemaking said...

I tried linking up but kept getting error messages :(

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh my goodness- the bathing in chocolate is hilarious!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Great SNAP recap...wishing I was there!!!

XO, Aimee

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the fun party! Enjoy your weekend!

Liz Fourez said...

Love that elephant! I don't know why, but elephants have just been my thing lately. They're just so darn cute! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great day!
Liz

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. : )

~ Catie

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting:)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. I discovered iPiccy today and am so grateful to be able to make easy collages again (now that Picnik is gone). Love the watercolour elephant.

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! It's been awhile since I linked up, but I love your party! :)

Elise@growcreative said...

Thank you for hosting this party and featuring my watercolor stencil project! Have a great one!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

So glad to be linking up this week. Thank you!

daisypetals said...

This is Melissa @ daisymaebelle.com. Thanks SO MUCH for featuring my 3 tiered tray! It means so much to a new blog like mine! I LOVE your blog - full of inspiration!

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting week after week!!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla ... Time to party :)

Laura @ cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot said...

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura

Maryann - Interior Salvage said...

Thanks for hosting the linky! Love the watercolor stencil and three tier tray. So many great projects to look at! I just love your blog design too!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting!

How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks so much for hosting again!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for another link party! Bunnies can quickly destroy a growing garden. I wanted to deter them away from mine with a Garden Critter Deterrent (#279) that's not harmful. Thanks to some Garlic Salt and Chili Pepper-no more bunnies! Hope it helps other gardeners. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for another link party! Bunnies can quickly destroy a growing garden. I wanted to deter them away from mine with a Garden Critter Deterrent (#279) that's not harmful. Thanks to some Garlic Salt and Chili Pepper-no more bunnies! Hope it helps other gardeners. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Anne said...

Love those features! Thanks for the party, have a great weekend!!
xox

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

THANK YOU sooooo much for throwing this fabulous party every week! know that you are appreciated : ) hugs...

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Thanks for hosting! I see a few links I'm dying to look at:)

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

Kelly said...

The elephant is so cool! Man I'm so late to the party, but I linked up my $450 nursery red (#350). Thanks for hosting!

Peggy57 said...

Thanks for hosting again this week. Love that elephant

Donna Wilkes said...

Thank you for hosting. I enjoyed several posts featuring gardening and furniture refinishing. My favorite was the serene bedroom featured at #55.

Distressed Donna Down Home

distresseddonna@gmail.com