5.01.2012

April Monthly Recap and Top 5 Referrers~


First of all, a very happy May Day to you all my lovely readers!  Do you give May baskets?  I love the idea, but I'm not so good at actually doing them. ;-)

And now for my April Monthly Recap...

April was a great month here at The Shabby Nest.  I shared some room reveals and some fun DIY projects to go with those reveals!  I even offered my first free printable!  So here are a few of the highlights.

First, I shared my Living Room Re-reveal.  I love the new lighter and brighter palette.



To go along with the living room reveal, I shared how we turned a blah 1970's-era dresser into a fabulous mirrored console.



Later in the month, I shared our kiddo's bathroom reveal.  The board and batten, along with the bold color palette really freshened up the space.



I created a fun piece of art for the kiddo's bathroom, and I offered a free printable just in case you wanted to have your own copy.



I also shared a great interview with the owners of Wisteria, Andrew and Shannon Newsom.  It's a must read!


photo via wisteria.com
 And if you missed any of the Frugal Friday goodness from last month,  you can find those link parties here, here, here, and here.


Finally, a very special thanks to my TOP 5 REFERRING BLOGS for April 2012:

1. Thrifty Decor Chick
2. The Inspired Room
3. Centsational Girl
4. House of Smiths
5. Southern  Hospitality

Thanks Ladies!!

Have a great day~

2 comments:

Jane Craske said...

I just love that console more and more each time I see it C:

Mari said...

your top 5 referrers are sending you traffic from a link party, an ad you put on their blog, they spotlighted your blog???
just trying to figure that ou?

thanks