4.26.2012

Wash Your Hands: A Free Printable~

You may recall the fun artwork that I used in the kiddos' bathroom redo



I have had tons of interest in the art so today I thought I'd do something fun for all of you, my dear readers!  I've already mentioned that I found the octopus image on The Graphics Fairy...here is the link to the original black and white image if you are interested. 

The Wash Your Hands image is one that I created specifically for this room.  So today, I thought it would be great to offer it to you as a FREE PRINTABLE!!  To download your own copy (8x10) simply click on the image below.


ENJOY!!

This printable is for personal/ non-commercial use only.
xoxo
Wendy

8 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

Very nice; thank you!

primitive ole frugal mumma said...

LOL good one all our kiddie's could do with a reminder like that!!

Blessings
Heidi

primitive ole frugal mumma said...

LOL good one all our kiddie's could do with a reminder like that!!

Blessings
Heidi

Elena @ La Petite Vie said...

This sign is awesome, just love it! Will have to keep saved for when I have lil ones. Cheers!

Ashley said...

Definitely going to keep this in mind for when we have kiddos!

Sandi M said...

Thanks for sharing. This will get lots of laughs & smiles at our adult pool party this summer.

Tutti Chic said...

downloading as we speak! thank you! :) chris

katiedidit said...

Thank you thank you! I've been wanting to make a sign like this for my bathroom. The grandkids always need reminding and I thought a fun sign would be more effective than grandma's screaming!