4.04.2012

Tai Pan Trading~

One of my favorite places to shop for home decor accessories here in Utah is Tai Pan Trading.  It is a wholesale home decor warehouse and you can find some great things there for pennies on the regular retail dollar. 

So when I was contacted by Tai Pan to see if I'd like to come check out their Ladies' Night Out event last weekend, you can bet I didn't even have to blink before I agreed.  The hubby was gone with my oldest son that night, so I gathered up the three other kiddos and we took off for a shopping adventure.

This scene is what you are greeted with when you first enter Tai Pan.  Can't you just feel the excitement?


This Princess really liked this sparkly "candle- lier".  

This is one of our favorite sections of the store...the ribbon gazebo.  Chock full of ribbons of all colors and configurations.  (The boys actually like this area because they think it's a stage...can  you tell?)

And check out all this great wrapping paper.  Tai Pan is my go-to place for fabulous gift wrap (I picked up a roll of some great green and white stripe while I was there.)

Tai Pan even had some baby chicks in the store.  (They weren't for sale...I'm guessing they were just for spring?) Doesn't really matter....my kids looooved them.

Well, I couldn't resist and I came home with a couple of goodies.  I loved this sign.  Our theme this year at our house is "We Can Do Hard Things"...so I loved this message.

And I have been enamoured with Santos Dolls for quite a while, so when I saw this Santos head, I knew it had to come home with me.  And to my surprise, no one thinks it's creepy.  Lol!

If you happen to live in Utah, Idaho or California and haven't yet discovered Tai Pan Trading, you really ought to go check it out! 

I was compensated by Tai Pan for this post, however, the opinions expressed are 100% mine.

7 comments:

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Ohh looks like such a fun place where I could find lots of good stuff to buy! My mom just recently moved back to Texas from Grand Junction, CO, and she used to visit this store when in Utah. She always told me about it and wanted to take me. Now I can see why!

Susan S. said...

Wow....I wish Texas had a Tai Pan Store. We have Pier One, but Tai Pan looks cooler! I'm a sucker for signs and I loved you new one. :) Good plan!

PS: Your children are precious and good sports about shopping.

countrycharisma said...

Sure looks like a fun place, chocked full of goodies. Your children are adorable. I remember as a child certain areas of the stores that were unique and always a favorite. Appears yours have that going for them too! Good memories in the making.

Simple Daisy said...

OOh!!! What a fabulous place! I'd get lost in there for hours:)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I love Taipan too-- and my kids, though they would claim they HATE to go anywhere shopping with me, are mesmerized by the store. It's just so amazing!

We should go together one of these days .:)

katie.sagar said...

Wow that store looks amazing! I wish there was one in Rochester, NY

Bliss Designs said...

I love this post. I just wish that we could purchase items on their website, BooHoo!
Cindy Miller
http://www.BlissWindowDesigns.com/blog