4.09.2012

Sneak Peek at Living Room Updates~

First, I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my Saturday question.  I had so much fun that I'm going to make it a weekly feature.  I just loved hearing from my fabulous readers and learning a bit more about you.

You may recall that we are playing musical rooms at our house.  We're pulling the old switcheroo and turning our loft from the kids TV area to my office.  By doing so, we had to move the TV downstairs to the living room.  That called for a bit of an update to that room.  So, we've been working on that for the last little while.  The room should be ready for its big reveal tomorrow, but today I wanted to give you a little sneak peek.

Here is the inspiration board I cooked up for the redo....



Now, a few things have changed between this moodboard and the finished room (as is often the case) but I love how it turned out.   Here's a little peek at a few of the new elements in the room.

This first photo is one of my favorite elements in the new room...so excited to show this to you all...



Okay, this one's not hard to guess, but it sure makes a huge difference in the feel of the room...


Obviously, I deviated from the totally blue and gray color scheme I had cooked up originally, but sometimes when you find just the right thing, plans *have* to change (lol!)...


Can't wait to show you what we decided on for the sofa...love it...



I just have to finish stitching up a few pillows and the room will be ready!
I hope you'll come back tomorrow and see the room in all her spruced up glory. :-)

xoxo
Wendy

3 comments:

Sally@Enlightenment for the Sleepy said...

I can't wait to see how it's all come together. Looking forward to your next post even more now, Sally xx

Something Nice and Pretty said...

The pictures look great, I'll be back to see your next post!

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

What a tease! LOL! I can't wait to see how it came out! The snippets you shared are pretty!