4.22.2012

Saturday Question of the Week on Sunday~

Hello all my lovelies!  Happy Sunday!

I spent the last three days at the amazing SNAP Conference.  It was fabulous to see some of  my blogging buddies that I already knew and to meet so many more of my on-line friends in real life.   We hugged and chatted and talked "blog".  I learned so much, and had so much fun!!  Even though I'm exhausted, I feel refreshed at the same time.  I'm energized and so excited to apply some of what I learned here at the old blog! (Don't worry, I promise to share photos later when I've had a chance to go through them.)

So my question for you today is:

How do you unwind or re-energize yourself when your "batteries" are low??

xoxo
Wendy

9 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Perusing Pinterest, go for a hike, take a 10 minute nap--yep, I think those are my favorite.

haverlee said...

As a mom of 3 boys, 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 7 weeks, those recharging moments are limited these days! But if I have 20 or 30 minutes, I ignore my messy kitchen or the laundry that needs to be put away, make a cup of tea or hot chocolate, grab a magazine or a book and plop down in a comfy chair to recharge those batteries that are running very low :)

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i like to get myself to bed early and get a really good night of sleep. :)

mommyiscoocoo said...

I listen to books on my ipod. Have a glass of wine. Hang out with girl friends. Mr. coocoo also gives the best head rubs ever, very relaxing!

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

A hot bath and catch up with magazine (BH&G and Southern Living are my favorites), a good cry, a walk outside under the stars. The best thing for me is to have it all out with God and tell him exactly how I feel. I tend to hear the wispers of truth in Bible verses that I know are true and feel like they were written just for me!

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

A hot bath and catch up with magazine (BH&G and Southern Living are my favorites), a good cry, a walk outside under the stars. The best thing for me is to have it all out with God and tell him exactly how I feel. I tend to hear the wispers of truth in Bible verses that I know are true and feel like they were written just for me!

Chance @ Designed by Chance said...

A hot bath or a yoga class. They are the best way to recharge.

Maureen Chandler said...

I like to read or knit and just do something with my hands. I like watching TV sometimes but can't just sit without doing something else!! The other thing that helps is to clean my worktable and put everything away. Somehow the clean desk pad and everything in order beckons me to create!

The Pink Giraffe said...

A weekend away with some great girlfriends is a great way to recharge - or there is always Pinterest ;-)