4.03.2012

Monthly Recap and Top 5 Referrers for March~

March was a busy month here at The Shabby Nest.  Lots of great projects... even the big reveal of my daughter's glam bedroom redo! So here's a little rundown of everything I shared this month (just in case you missed something)...

I shared a bunch of fun tutorials in March...














I shared some great tips for freshening up your space on a dime...





I shared a few mood boards...









And finally, if you missed any of the goodness that is Frugal Friday, you can find those link parties here, here, here and here.



And a special thanks to my top 5 referrers for March. 
You ladies rock!!



Have a great day~

xoxo
Wendy

1 comments:

Tirabaralla said...

I like tihs recap idea, find it very handy...I think at the end of April I will start doing my own recaps, me thinks :) Gonna browse your links now.