4.26.2012

Frugal Friday

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

The Fan Favorite from last week is this adorable FREE printable from Meeha Meeha.  I love the colors...so pretty! Hurry over and get your copy!


 And now on to my Frugal Round-up...

I just love this Twine Bowl DIY from Creekline House.  How creative!  And wouldn't this make a FABULOUS gift??


I love this fresh and pretty living room tour from A Lived in Home.  The colors and...those windows...are just lovely!


And last but not least, I loved this dresser redo by Emily's Up-cycled Furniture.  She really gave this old piece some personality!



Now it's your turn!!


You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

27 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party. I love the twine bowl you featured!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting!!! I, too LOVE the twine bowl! XO, Aimee

Brandi said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love that living room!!
Kelly

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

That dresser is gorgeous. Great choices. Thanks for the party once again.

Natural-Nesters said...

Love the features!! I espeically love the living room!! Such great color choices & the curtains look great! Thanks so much for hosting the party!

emacleoud said...

Thanks for featuring my dresser, Im glad you liked it.

classic • casual • home said...

That twine bowl is amazing...thanks for the party!

Meeha Meeha said...

Thank you for the feature, I am honored and happy and totally surprised to have such a popular link!

Little Becky Homecky said...

Thanks for hosting!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Liz Fourez said...

I love the living room you featured! My living room is painted the same way, and I love the furniture and curtains she coordinated with it! I'm linking up some ceramic tile coasters this week. Thank you so much for hosting!

How to Nest for Less said...

THanks so much for hosting again! Going to check out the features now :)

stoneandrose.com said...

Thank you for hosting!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! There are mean, bitty ants taking up residence in my garden. I wanted to get rid of the pests without icky chemical sprays. I'm sharing a simple recipe for Ant Deterrent. It works great and is simple to make. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Lindsay said...

Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting!

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Thanks for hosting - your features are fantastic this week!

Anne said...

Love those features! Have a great weekend!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for hosting today's party!

Megan Brooke said...

Love the features this week! Especially that dresser! Gorgeous!!

Thanks for hosting :)

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting. New follower and linker.
Have a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

Okay don't laugh but when I linked in, I uploaded the wrong photo! So sorry :( I am still new to this linking up stuff.
But thank you so much for the opportunity.

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up #378. I host my own party on Thursdays. You should pass by and check it out! Have a great weekend!

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! Happy Friday!

Kelly @ herringbone lane

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting for another great week of posts. I'm #397, and my favorite so far (I have got to go fix supper!) is the creamy white vignette #32.

Distressed Donna Down Home

A Lived in Home said...

Thanks so much for featuring my living room and for hosting. I'm always linking up here!

Meegan said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! It's always fun to see all the creativity out there :)
Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

freckled laundry said...

Thank you for hosting! I linked up a little rustic honey bee favor. Beautiful features!