4.19.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

The Fan Favorite from last week is this adorable dresser redo featuring burlap shelves from Liz Marie.  So beachy and fun!



And now for my Frugal Round-up!

Salvage Savvy shared a fabulous round-up of ideas to make with hollow-core doors.  Lots of great uses for those things!


I loved these rain gutter bookshelves shared by Clean & Scentsible.  Such a frugal and cute idea!



And finally, Domestic Imperfection shared her DIY farmhouse table.  Love.


Now it's your turn!!


You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

24 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Wendy Thank you for the party and the features. That dresser redo of Liz Marie's is wonderful! I love how some of the drawers were taken out- such a great idea!

Jenn Lifford said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bookshelves - the rest of the reading nook is now completed! That farmhouse table is just AMAZING. Unfortunately, I could never get my husband on board to help me with a project like that. lol!
Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!
Jenn :)

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

Connie said...

Great party, thanks for having me.

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Great features... I really like the book shelves :) Thanks for hosting!

Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Kim Wilson said...

Beautiful features this week! Thank you so much for hosting!
~ KIM @ Sand & Sisal

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good Morning to you! This morning, I have a recipe that replaces store bought salad dressing with a Simple, Healthy Salad Dressing. It's so easy to make and very, very yummy. Thanks for hosting the party! Hope you enjoy-have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Connie @ Salvage Savvy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my hollow core door series, I'm thrilled!! Big smiles over at Salvage Savvy :-)

How to Nest for Less said...

Happy Friday to you!! THanks for hosting again :)

stoneandrose.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a fab weekend!

stoneandrose.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a fab weekend!

Lindsay said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for the great party!

Alderberry Hill said...

I’m so happy to be linking up again this week, thanks so much for hosting…Happy Friday!

Anne said...

thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend,
xox

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Love the features! Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a great weekend!

Maury Kilgo said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Those rain gutter shelves are kind of brilliant!

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection said...

Thanks so much for featuring my table! I have to admit, I'm a pretty lucky girl to have such handy and helpful men in my life :)

Jenn Gray said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Bythewayjenngray.blogspot.com

Monique said...

Lots of wonderful projects! Thanks for hosting this party!

Have a great weekend!

The mum of all trades said...

Thank you so much for hosting once again. I hope you have a great weekend.

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Wendy,
Thanks for hosting again this week. I love looking through all the links. Have a great weekend.

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Thanks for hosting!Hope you have a great weekend.

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Love that farmhouse table!

Wendy, thanks for the party! I always get great traffic from your link-ups. :)

Barbara Jean said...

well I'm slow, but I made it. Had to show off my new nest. =)

thanks for hosting
blessings
barbara jean