4.12.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

The FAN FAVORITE from last week was a fun red bucket-turned-tomato-planter by Stars and Sunshine.


And on to my FRUGAL ROUND-UP!

I loved this washstand redo from Our Prairie Home.  From dark and dull to happy and spring-y!  I adore this  makeover!


Next, is this adorable free printable from Vixen Made.  I love the fresh, bright colors.  This would be perfect in a nursery, playroom or kid's bedroom!  What are you waiting for? Hurry over and grab your copy!


Check out this amazing chair makeover from Lilyfield Life.  I. love. this.  'Nuff said.


And, last but not least,  I was sooo impressed with this great DIY Drum Shade tutorial from Dimples & Tangles.  Such a simple yet fabulous idea!!


Now it's your turn!!


You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


26 comments:

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party! Have a great weekend!

Keeping it Cozy said...

Thank you for hosting another week! Have a wonderful weekend.

Janel@hatingmartha said...

Thank you for hosting another week's party! Hope this is a great weekend for you...full of fun and smiles!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

Jennifer L. Griffin said...

Wendy, you're too good to me! Thanks so much for featuring my drum shade. Have a fantastic weekend!

Fox Hollow Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the linky. I was extra excited to see that my friend Laura's gorgeous green dresser was featured!!

Kim said...

Great features! Excited to see what is store this week! Thanks for hosting.

vixen Made said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my printable!! It really means a lot! Thanks for hosting.

Julie @ Knot All That I Seam said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! Lots of gorgeous links to browse this week. Just grabbing a coffee. :) x Julie

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Wendy... thank you so much for another great party. I love all of these projects.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kate Hitchin said...

Thankyou for hosting :)
Have a lovely weekend!

Fiona, LilyfieldLife said...

Hi Wendy, we've been out at the beach all day and I'm so excited to come home to see that you've featured the woven French chair I did. Thanks so much. I love your blog and feel very honoured!
Have a lovely weekend.
Cheers Fiona

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

Thank you for hosting each week!

How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks so much for hosting again!

Laura said...

Wendy... Thanks so much or the feature! I'm thrilled! :) ~ Laura

stoneandrose.com said...

Thank you for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

Catherine {Stone and Rose}

Anne said...

thanks for the party!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Happy Friday! Thank you for hosting the party...I think that washstand redo is so fun, and I love the styling with the bottles and watering can. :)
Karah

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good Morning to you! I'm linking up a simple recipe for Easy Baked Chips. They are low calorie (compared to store bought), easy to make and aren't fried! Thanks for hosting the party! Hope you enjoy-have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Good Life Blog said...

Thank you for hosting!

Jeanna said...

Thank you for letting me party at your place today... So much great ideas today. Have a fabulous weekend.

Jeanna

dramaqueenseams.com

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend!

Maggie

Jackie@ Saltbox House 5 said...

Thank you for hosting!! From a new follower :)

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thanks for hosting~have a great weekend!