4.05.2012

Easter Pin-spiration~

I kind of thought I was going to have time to make some of these darling Easter craft ideas I've been collecting on Pinterest.  But, as is usually the case, my eyes are bigger than my stomach...and my aspirations are bigger than my time management skills. Ha!

So, today I thought I'd share with you some of the Easter Pin-spiration I've gathered. Because somebody ought to get some use out of them.  And maybe you can make the time to create some of these lovelies before the big day on Sunday.  If not, we can file the ideas away for next year, when I'm sure we'll all have much more time. Lol!

Because I believe in giving credit where credit is due, I've linked each pin to it's original source.  If you like these projects as much as I do, and want to pin them yourself, that's great!  But please be kind and repin from the original sources.  Thanks!


Love these adorable Easter egg ideas...aren't those "subway sign" eggs great?  From  The TomKat Studio.




I really wanted to make these papier-mache eggs this year.  Maybe next. :-)  From Martha Stewart.



My kiddos would love these little jars filled with Easter goodies.  Too cute for words. From Torie Jayne.


Loved this idea from Country Living.  Temporary tattoos.  Genius!



And what would Easter be without some fun edibles??

Matthew Mead does it again.  Love this idea for stencilled pound cake. 



How funny are these devilled eggs? Tried to track down the original souce on these but I couldn't. Bummer.


These little nests are so cute.  (And yummy).  From The Curvy Carrot.



See you at Frugal Friday.  Here.  Tonight.  8:00 pm MST.  

xoxo
Wendy

7 comments:

Jane Craske said...

Oh! Those nests are perfect. I'll pick everything up on the way home tonight C:

So glad to be a new sponsor here.

Kendall said...

Ooh thanks for sharing the ideas! Love those bunny containers!

-kendall
songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

These are all so cute! and I totally hear ya, I frequently don't have real time to do everything I see that's cute...Little Bit

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

These are all so cute! and I totally hear ya, I frequently don't have real time to do everything I see that's cute...Little Bit

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

These are all so cute! and I totally hear ya, I frequently don't have real time to do everything I see that's cute...Little Bit

Janelle said...

I hunted for at least half an hour for a source for those particular deviled eggs as well. There are a lot of deviled egg chicks out there, but "uploaded by user" on Pinterest was the only place I could find those particular ones.

Torie Jayne said...

Happy Easter!
Thank you for featuring my bunny jars.