3.15.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  So glad you all are here!

The Fan Favorite from last week was this lovely vintage nursery posted by Keeping it Cozy.  Such charm...and so many fun details!


And now for my Frugal Round-up...

Design, Dining and Diapers shared her fabulous thrifted chair makeover...  love this!  And would you believe she only paid $1.30 for both chairs? Amazing!!

Too Much Time on My Hands shared a great  round-up of FREE Printable Paper Dolls.  If you've got a little girl in your life (or if you just love paperdolls) you'll want to check out this post!

And you all must know by now how much I love a good kids' room redo.  So I was smitten with the boys' room shared by Take the Side Street.  So much fun packed into one little space!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your b log.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

xoxo
Wendy

20 comments:

Kerry Rossow said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Keeping it Cozy said...

Thank you so much for hosting. How exciting to be featured on your lovely and inspiring blog as a fan favorite. Have a wonderful weekend!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Fun features - love that boys room!
Kelly

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for letting us party with you.

How to Nest for Less said...

THanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a fabulous week :)

Joanne said...

Thank you... THANK YOU... THANK Y-O-U for hosting!

Looking forward to partying with the rest of these fab links!

-Joanne

Peggy57 said...

Hi Wendy, thanks so much for hosting such a great party.

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Oh my! Thank you SO much for featuring my chair makeover! I'm so honored! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend :)

Aisling Beatha said...

Linky doesn't seem to be working right now but to reassure you, it must be a problem at their end because 3 others are not working right now either.

pam {simple details} said...

Great features from last week, Wendy! Who sells chairs for $1.30, that cracks me up - they're fabulous!

Thanks for having us over! :)

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good Friday morning to you! I have a recipe for DIY Organic Eye Makeup Remover. It only takes two ingredients-super simple and cheap. I love it, as do my little sensitive eyes! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great weekend!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Kelly @ Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

The great boys bedroom sure caught my eye. The ladder is so sturdy and easy to climb. Thanks for hosting.

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

thanks for hosting Wendy! I love your party, and I've been absent for a bit- but so glad to be back in the mix! :)

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Thanks for hosting...looks like another fab party!
Have a great weekend!
Maggie

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi and thanks so much for hosting and what a great collection of inspirational ideas...
This week I posted a feature on IRSIH SODA BREAD and a post on HEALTHY LUNCH BOX IDEAS, 5 NATURAL HAIR RECIPES and a WONDERFULLY EASY SOAP RECIPE! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
Some of you may know I also host a linky,-although still in its early days- and am seeking even more wonderful creative women to come and share their beautiful posts there too! It's called SEASONAL CELEBRATION and can be found at Natural Mothers Network http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Rebecca x

Ashleys Design Studio said...

I absolutely adore the chairs! What a wonderful transformation!

Anna @ Take the Side Street said...

Hi there! I just saw this and wanted to pop over and say thanks so much for featuring my boys' room :) Hope you've had a lovely weekend!