Sponsor Sunday: TillysLoft~

This post is sponsored by Tilly's Loft.

One of my favorite parts of having sponsors is getting to find out about (and introduce you all to) great little on-line shops.  And today I  have a fun one to share!  Today I want to introduce you to one of my newest sponsors here at The Shabby Nest: TillysLoft. TillysLoft is a great Etsy store featuring fabulous pillows in a ton of lovely fabrics!

Rather than tell you all about them, I'll let the pillows speak for themselves...

I just love this crisp blue and white!

And what about this great gray ikat?

Of course, who doesn't love a suzani print?

And I'm a sucker for a great trellis...love this one!

There are tons of other great pillows to choose from as well. Check them out when you get a chance!

This post was sponsored by Tilly's Loft,  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.


Linda said...

All of the pillows I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE.
If you get a chance drop by my blog I'm having a giveaway.

cathhasablog@gmail.com said...

These pillows are gorgeous, I love the black and white one on the bottom. I'm heading over to check out that etsy store right now! :)

Cath @ Home is Where my Heart is: http://cathhasablog.blogspot.com/

{Adventuresindinner} said...

They all look lovely! I'm hoping to switch out the living room ones in the next wee bit so great inspiration :0)