2.16.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  I hope that everyone had a lovely Valentine's week, and that you celebrated in your favorite Valentine's ways.  I sure did.  I got to have a lovely (even though I did the cooking) meal with my five favorite people...the Hubby and our four kiddos.  What could be better??
Now let's get to the frugal good stuff.

Last week's Fan Favorite was posted by Red Barn Candle Company as part of her Thrifty Decor Series she shared Thrifty Side Table Decor. 


And for my Frugal Round-up...

I adored this half-bath makeover by Burlap and Lace.  The navy blue is so classic and sophisticated...and a bit unexpected!  (Love the rug too!)


I realize this wall has been shared in Blogland quite a bit, but I couldn't pass it up.  It's simply too fabulous.  Check out this amazing diamond wall treatment by Make Them Wonder.

And, mostly because I have a slight infatuation with the city of lights, I had to share with you these adorable FREE Paris city downloads linked up by Fine Crafts Guild.  Love. This.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

xoxo
Wendy


25 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that half bath is awesome! i love the navy with the gold mirror!

Eclectically Vintage said...

What a dramatic bathroom wall color - love it and all the fun features! Linking my Dream Kitchen Reno tonight - thanks.
Kelly

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting...have a wonderful weekend!

Janel@hatingmartha said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Happy Friday!

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Kerry Rossow said...

Holy gorgeous features!
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Love those features! Thanks for hosting such a fun party each week!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting.

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

More fabulous features! You always host a great party!

Heather said...

I just found your blog and became your newest follower!

Thanks so much for hosting - just linked up!

Please stop by my blog sometime and say hello! I love visitors and comments on my posts!

Have a wonderful day!

Heather @settingforfour.blogspot.com

Good Life Blog said...

Thank you for hosting!

Kendra
www.goodlifeblog.org

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Wendy! Thanks for a lovely party. Glad to be linking up this week.

Shannon said...

Thank you for featuring my bathroom, it's such an honor! And thank you for hosting, as always! :)

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Thank you so much for hosting... Have a great weekend!

How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Today, I linked up my DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent. It works great and smells good. I hope you enjoy! Have a rockin' great weekend!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Thank you for hosting! I keep thinking that I want all of of these light colors in my house and then I see that Navy blue bathroom and I am in L-O-V-E! Have a great weekend!
Maggie
www.thehellonheelshousewife.blogspot.com

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

thank you so much for having this wonderful party! know that you are appreciated : ) (hugs)

The mum of all trades said...

This is my Friday afternoon treat between school runs and dinner time, a cup of tea and looking through all the blogs linked to Frugal Friday!
Thanks for hosting

DebbieDoesCreations said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I love coming here every week :)

Peggy57 said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I'm loving that bathroom in the features.

Sherry said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Dana Frieling@ Make Them Wonder said...

Hey Wendy! I'm honored that you featured our diamond wall. Thanks for your hard work towards awesome link parties every week. You're the best!