1.22.2012

Sponsor Sunday: Smart Decorating Ideas~

This week I want to extend a belated welcome to one of my newest sponsors: Smart Decorating Ideas.  Smart Decorating Ideas offers decorating inspiration for every room in your home. They share easy decorating tips, and even offer tips on holiday and special occasion decorating. 

Via Smart Decorating Ideas

On their website, you can search for inspiration by room, and even by theme.  And if you'd like, you can even sign up to receive their newsletter full of the latest decorating tips for you home.  And right now, if you sign up to receive the newsletter, you'll have a chance to win a subscription to House Beautiful magazine. (Just thought you'd want to know.)

via Smart Decorating Ideas

Welcome again, Smart Decorating Ideas.  Glad to have you on board.

Interesting in sponsoring The Shabby Nest?  Find out more about it here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm on my way to look at their website. Thank you for the link. God bless x

mango wood furniture fan said...

Some decent ideas on www.oakfurnituresale.co.uk - I have bought all of my house furniture in mango wood - le tme know if you want some personal photos to blog about. :)