1.30.2012

Rooms I'm Crushing On and Fabric For Sale~

Happy Monday Lovelies!!

I'm actually always happy to see Monday roll around.  I know, I know.  Now you are all now questioning my sanity.  Truth is, I'm one of those people that just loves a new beginning.  And Mondays always feel so full of possibility to me, as the new week begins.  I'm always so excited to see all the new blog posts popping up, and to find out what's going on in blogland on Monday morning. 

So what's up this week at The Shabby Nest?  Well, I have gathered lots of fantabulous inspiration over the weekend from Pinterest (where else?) that has helped me figure out what to do with a couple of had-me-stumped spots in my entry and in the Princess' bedroom.  So I'm going to tackle those projects this week (and hopefully be done in time to share them with you!)  And since February is just around the corner,  I've got some Valentine's projects in the works as well.  Look for those coming soon!

All that time in Pinterest-land has also been spent simply crushing on a few - okay, on a lot - of beautiful spaces.  Thought I'd share a few with you for some beginning-of-the-work-week eyecandy.

Been loving this little girls' room by Caitlin Creer since the moment I laid eyes on it.  I'm really smitten with orange this year.  Guess I'll be incorporating a little Tangerine Tango into my life after all!



And while we're talking about inspiring bedrooms for the younger set, I've had this sophisticated-yet-whimsical room pinned for-ev-ah and I love it just as much everytime I look at it!

I fell head-over-heels for these houndstooth chairs. Again, from Caitlin Creer.



And, I also pinned this photo from The Lettered Cottage this weekend.  (Fabulous  tour of Kristin Alber's beautiful home - by the way - if you didn't already get to see it.)  We need those signs from above her sink...that's the first thing the Hubby says to everyone when they get  home...wash your hands!!  Love the trellis wallpaper too.



And finally, I've had a few inquiries as to whether or not the fabric I designed on Spoonflower is available for purchase.


Well, I'm caving to popular demand (ha!) and the three fabrics pictured above should be available for purchase on the Spoonflower site by the end of the week.  Just thought you'd like to know!

That's all for this morning, my dears...I'm off to finish some room designs for some of my e-design consultations and to get crackin' on those projects!

Have a great Monday~

9 comments:

Molly @thewaffler said...

I don't usually love orange, but those headboards are great! I'm also trying to figure out my daughter's bedroom -- the PInterest pic is great inspiration.

adventuresindinner said...

Those pink curtains! I want them for my new living room. Want very badly :-)

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

So glad those fabrics are going to be available because I LOVE them! :)

lindaharre said...

I love the fabric you designed on Spoonflower! Such a neat site:D I can think of many things I could use those prints for :D Linda

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Oh I love the houndstooth chairs! Thanks for sharing!

Kendall said...

For some reason, within the past year- I have went from hating orange to loving it. I scored a beautiful duvet cover for my down comfortor at goodwill and it is orange and beautiful! So, everyone- embrace the orange!

-Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I believe I'll be buying the orange fabric! Thanks for caving!

DreamHouse Living said...

Love the orange fabric. So fresh and bright.

Jan said...

what color are the walls in the first photo?