1.26.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  There were lots of great links from last week, so I had my work cut out for me.  It's a hard job, but somebody's got to do it. LOL!  Just kidding!  Looking through all of your inspirational links is so much fun...I'd hardly call it work. 

Sooooo let's check out a few of the great links from last week's party, shall we?

The fan favorite from last week is this amazing DIY chest-turned-Chinoiserie-heirloom by La Maison Reid.

Now on to my Frugal Round-up...

First up, this adorable DIY folding canvas stool was posted by That's My Letter.  These would be a great addition to anyone's summer porch/patio!


Next, I loved this pretty little girl's french-inspired bedroom posted by Sophia's Live Beautifully.  The details are simply lovely and I think I have a crush on the pink and white striped settee!


Design Megillah shared her clever Jonathan Adler-esque DIY vases.  Love these transformations!

Finally,  these DIY polymer lights from Funkytime are now on my must-do list.  Thank you very much. 


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

21 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Hope you're having a fabulous week Wendy! Thanks for hosting the party!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting. Always fun to drop by.

Abbie said...

Thanks for the great party (as always), Wendy!

I linked up a couple of projects, but I'm definitely most proud of my thrift store knock-off of some Anthro candlesticks. Their version: $400.
Mine: $5.

: )

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com0

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting this great party! Please join the fun at my Linky party!! Everyone is invited to show off your talent!!

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

Thank you for hosting and letting us play along! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

thanks for hosting :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Huge link party, lots of frugal posts. Thanks for hosting.

Lolly Jane said...

Love those vases!! Thanks for hosting (:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hi lovely,

Thank you so much for hosting to day!

I've started doing a series of picking out 30 pieces of clothing to mix into 30 outfits over 30 days - that's what I've linked up today.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Sarahx

Rebekah Greiman said...

The linky wasn't working and I accidentally linked up twice! I'm so sorry!
Today I have a treat for you-something to look forward to-spring! My Springy, Silky Scarf Shirt. It's easy to make, fun to wear and looks good on everyone. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Curtains in My Tree said...

Thanks for hosting the party it's always fun over here

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for hosting!

CAS said...

Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party. It's always fun to either just snoop or join & then snoop...lol!
CAS

Delicia said...

Hi Wendy! I'm a newbie to blogland. Thanks so much for hosting. Sorry I uploaded my post twice. I'll get the hang of it ;)

The mum of all trades said...

The best linky in town! Thanks so much for doing this every week x

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Thank you for hosting! Wow! there are so many links...and so many great ideas...I am going to be busy checking them out. Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristine

CraftyCupcake13 said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome party! Haven't linked up in forever but hope you like my current projects!!

xoxoxo,
Lilli
Onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

Crafty Mischief said...

Oh no! I entered my zipper heart twice! Could you please delete # 570? So sorry! Thank you for hosting, this week and every week. :)

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for hosting! This was my first time linking up with the party and I will definitely be back next week. Thanks again!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

i've linked up! Thanks for hosting the party!