Decorating With White and Country Living~

On new stands this month: Country Living's annual White issue.  Page after page of inspiration on how to incorporate the color white into your home decor.

In addition, the Country Living website features great tips and suggestions on more ways to use white in your decor.  Country Living asked me - along with some other fabulous design bloggers - to share some of my thoughts on how I incorporate white into my decor, and how you can use it too.

Go here to check out my tips and those from some other great bloggers as well!


Tonya @ My Cozy Little Farmhouse said...

I can't wait to buy that edition of CL. Love that magazine!

Jodi said...

I was just flipping thru my magazine. I love the all the white; so pretty!


countrycharisma said...

Finally got to read my issue over the weekend while we traveled....just as you said! Love your white sofa photo!