1.02.2012

December Monthly Recap and My Top Referrers for 2011~

Last week I recapped my favorite posts and projects of the year, but that doesn't mean that December should be ignored.  I had some fun stuff posted in December that I'd like to highlight again (and I spared you all the Christmas decor, it's all coming down today anyway for a fresh, clean house.)

We made some strides toward finishing the Princess' bedroom in December.  First, I updated her bedside table with a fresh coat of pretty blue paint and a bling-y drawer pull.  You can read more about that here.


Then I created some fabulous art on the cheap using a Barbie calendar.  Love this.  Wish I could put them in our Master, but I'm pretty sure the Hubby would protest. ;-)  You can read more about that here.


Next, I shared a cute last-minute DIY Christmas gift, but these would be great for the Grandparents on Valentine's day as well.  Find out how to make them here.


And in December I shared a couple of versions of "If This Room Were an Outfit".  These are always really fun. Check them out here and here.


Finally, if you missed the inspiration that is Frugal Friday this month, you can find them here, here, here and here.

And last but not least, I want to give a shout out and a HUGE THANK YOU to my Top 10 Referrers for 2011.

1. Thrifty Decor Chick
2. Centsational Girl
3. Miss Mustard Seed
4. Nesting Place
5. Southern Hospitality
6. Isabella and Max Rooms
7. Poppies at Play
8. Funky Junk Interiors
9. Our Suburban Cottage
10. Design Mom

Thank you to these Amazing Women!!!

xoxo
Wendy

9 comments:

adventuresindinner said...

Great recap and lively highlighting of some wonderful blogs :-)

Centsational Girl said...

simply delighted, i adore your blog, what a year of inspiration from YOU!
xo
Kate

linda said...

Love your daughter's side table and that bookmark is so cute! I need to make me one of those.

Love it when you share top referrers ... I'm surprised to see a few blogs that I'm not familiar with. Must go and visit now!

Finally, you are on my "top ten referring url's" list. Thanks so much to you and your followers for all your support in 2011!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Wow, what a year full of inspiration and fun! Love the bedside table and the Barbie calendar framed art is so cute!
Much happiness!!

Designing Domesticity said...

Love the artwork - that's such a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Happy 2012! liz

thistlewoodfarm said...

Wendy,

That drawer pull is absolutely fabulous! I love your blog so much! You always keep it real!

smiles,
kari

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Oh man... I'm adoring the book mark!

And I'm so glad my blog has sent traffic to your blog! Makes me happy! Happy New Year! :)

Donna

Petticoat Junktion said...

Hi Wendy, just wanted to say I opened my new Country Living Magazine today and saw your picture again. Congratulations, what an honor.

Karen said...

Congratulations on a successful year to look back on. God bless for 2012 x