1.09.2012

Checking In...

I feel like I've been MIA from blogland this last week or so.  I know I've posted, but that's been about as much contact as I've had.  With my computer being repaired, and my big project, I haven't had much time to visit anyone's blog, or even spend much time on my own. 

Image Source

But it all culminates this week...in a big excitement that I'll share with you all very soon! 

So....I'll be out of town for the next couple of days.  But I have a fun giveaway coming your way tomorrow. And then I'll be back home and things should settle down for a bit so I can get back to blogging as usual.  I sure miss blogland when I can't visit like I usually do.

If you haven't had a chance to check out last week's Frugal Friday yet, make sure you stop by...there are over 480 entries so far...lots of inspiration for you to start out the new year!  And get ready!!  I have The Princess' Room Reveal on my radar, as well as some progress to report on our Master Bedroom. Fun stuff, for sure!

Well, I'm off to pack...have a great day~

5 comments:

janet said...

Have a great trip and week..

Good Time Charlie said...

Enjoy your trip, can't wait to see the big reveals!

adventuresindinner said...

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve :-)

Lisa ~ A Cottage to Me said...

Hmmm...wondering what you're going to tell us!

http://knickknackpaddywack.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE this! With three boys I have too many legos to even count! I have vaccumed up a couple of hundred I am sure.....and my boys build anything and everything. I have a love/hate thing going on with them b/c i CANNOT keep them organized! :) Hope i win!