12.05.2011

My Christmas Dining Room~

This year, I decided to keep my Christmas palette neutral.  I chose to use white, silver, brown, black and green (of course!).   I like how the pared down color palette keeps the look sophisticated yet classic.

For the dining room table centerpiece, the kiddos and I gathered up some branches.  After putting them in a big wooden vase and adding a bunch of snowflakes, it adds a perfect winter-y touch.

I love the whimsy of the angel wings...and the wreaths in the windows make me smile.

Now for picture overload (mostly because I'm really bad at deciding which is my favorite...)  ENJOY!









Let the Christmas merriment begin!

I'm linking to...

The Lettered Cottage

14 comments:

modern jane said...

How cute are the angel wings on the chair? Love it!

Danice said...

I love the blues and other neutral colors you chose- excellent! I am now a follower, and would love to have you follow my blogs. I have too many to list- they are all listed at my Profile page :)

A Vintage Vine said...

YEAH, those angels wings are back! I loved them last year too! Looks wonderful in there, thanks for sharing!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

It's very calm ~ how wonderful during this crazy season! Enjoy!

paige said...

wendy, it's perfectly gorgeous!!!

Comeca Jones said...

I looove the wings!

Μαζί... KaPa said...

lovely...the wings are a dream!!!Simple and wonderfull!

Joy Crile said...

I love the simplicity of the branches with the snowflakes hanging from them. Super cute but easy and classy all at the same time.

The Haws House said...

I just did table decor with willows and snowflakes too. I love the simplicity and beauty of the idea. http://hawsfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-christmas-table-decor.html

bliss bloom {blog} said...

So pretty! I love the simplicity, especially the branches and snowflakes. I've been wanting to hang wreathes in my windows too... thanks for the inspiration!

Toodie said...

Seriously LOVE the branch and snowflake centerpiece. Absolutely stunning, yet so simple. Thanks so much for next year's design. :D

melissa * 320 Sycamore said...

simple and lovely. simply lovely! :)

Cindy said...

Your simple decor and limited color palette is very refreshing. Your dining room looks beautiful, it's not something that you will get tired of easily.
Hugs, Cindy

janet said...

I love the snowflakes hanging from the twigs on the table..Beautiful..