12.22.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

T minus 3 days and counting until Christmas!  Are you all ready?  I can actually say that I am ready.  Wow.  No, really.  Wow.  That doesn't happen very often.  So now I can sit back, relax and enjoy all the Frugal posts you are sure to amaze me with this week!

But to get things going, let's recap last week's party, shall we?

First up, last week's Fan Favorite was Salvage Savvy's post about adding Christmas cheer to your windows.  I love to hang ornaments in my windows...so pretty.



Now for my Frugal Round-up...

Sweet Suite 10 shared her pretty DIY upholstered headboard.  Love the nailhead trim.  It gives the whole thing just the right touch!


Just the Bee's Knees shared her custom holiday art.  I love this bright and cheery art.  And she gives us the process she used to create it!



Two Thirty-Five Designs shared her Fish Scale Wall.  I am amazed by the patience this must have taken, but What A Statement it makes!!



Finally, Villabarnes shared her gift wrapped ottoman.  Such a simple idea for a big holiday statement!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

16 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Have a fabulous holiday and new year!
Kelly

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

That custom holiday art IS the bee's knees! As are the rest of your features! :) Merry Christmas! <3

Katie said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas Wendy!

The Corson Cottage said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for hosting this great party every week! I look forward to it every Friday. Wishing you & yours a Happy Holiday! ~ Carrie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

What a nice surprise. Thanks so much for featuring my ottoman. I enjoy sharing at your party. Thanks for hosting. Merry Christmas!

Stylish Settings said...

Hi Wendy
Thank you. I can finally link up again. No more internet explorer crashing. I hope you get to see my Christmas Stairs.
Merry Christmas
Kylie

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for the party. Merry Christmas!

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Thanks for the party once again Wendy. Have a wonderful Christmas!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

aww, thanks for featuring my fish scale wall art!!! I greatly appreciate it!!

Simply AJ said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! AJ@queenofmynest

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

I've been blogging since about September - what do we do after Christmas? (that's mostly rhetorical) I'm not ready for Christmas to be over yet - it seems like the posts get better every week! Thanks for hosting, and I hope you have an amazing Christmas!

toolsforkitchens said...

Happy Holidays, Wendy! I shared a 4 o’clock walnut cookies recipe, a Hungarian liptauer cheese recipe, and a carnival style caramel corn recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have beautiful holiday!

Christy @ toolsforkitchens

Stevie from GardenTherapy.ca said...

Thanks for hosting! I included some last minute DIY gift ideas for those who want to stay out of the shops...and some printable gift tags / canning labels.

Have a very happy holiday,
Stevie @ Garden Therapy

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Merry Christmas, thanks for hosting!

Sarah @ Just The Bee's Knees said...

Thanks so much for featuring my art!! Have a very Happy Holiday!!
~ Sarah