12.15.2011

A Bit of Outdoor Christmas Decor~

Happy Thursday everybody!!

Today I wanted to share a little bit of our outdoor decor. 

I had been wanting to have some Christmas lights on our house, but this year our budget was really tight, and that just wasn't one of the places where I felt our money was best spent.  So I un-enthusiastically gave up the idea.

But then, a few weeks ago, I was contacted by the good folks at Tree Classics.  They have recently redesigned their website, and were eager to share the news with my readers.  Tree Classics has been selling quality artificial trees since 1976, and was the first company to produce pre-lit and LED Christmas trees.

So, to give me some of those Christmas lights that I so desperately wanted on my front porch, I hung a pre-lit Tree Classics San Marco Evergreen Wreath



The wreath is lovely....and big!  34" big!  And although we like using a live tree in our decor every year, all of my other greenery is faux.  And I'll tell you, that this wreath is really lifelike for artificial greenery.   I love the addition of the red berries and pinecones...and when it is lit up it is truly lovely.



The one caveat to this wreath is that it needs to be hung in a covered place.  That means that I couldn't hang it over the garage like the Hubby wanted me to, but I like it hanging under the alcove near the front door anyway.   It does make me wish that we still had the fireplace that we had in our last house, though, because it would have looked spectacular hanging there.


If you'd like to check out some of the other great things Tree Classics has to offer, you can read other Tree Classics Reviews or check out their artificial Christmas Trees

I was given the San Marco wreath by Tree Classics to review, but all of the opinions expressed are my own.  I only review or recommend products to my readers that I believe they would enjoy or find useful.

And don't forget  Frugal Friday goes live tonight as usual at 8:00PM  MST.

Have a great day~

3 comments:

adventuresindinner said...

So very pretty! Moving is just hideously expensive and I've loved seeing what you've done on a realistic budget. I spy your bench from your former foyer on the front porch now. Very welcoming :-)

cindy said...

Wow - that is a beautiful wreath! It's so dense and has so many different kinds of greenery. The lights aren't sparse like you often see with pre-lit items. Gorgeous!

Brooke Jones said...

Traditional and pretty-- I like it!
Home Interiors