12.19.2011

Alice Lane Christmas Blogger Social~

Merry last week before Christmas everybody!!  Are you all ready?  I'm almost there.  Just some last minute gift-putting-together.  Oh, and I guess I oughta get those Christmas cards mailed this week.  And, I have to get some treat making finished.  ....I guess I'm not as close to ready as I thought I was. Ha!

Despite the fact that I'm not quite ready for Good Old St. Nick to make his appearance, I have been having a bit of holiday fun this month.  And last week, was one of  my favorite Christmas Blogg-y Social Events.  The Christmas Blogger Social put together by Kirsten Krason of 6th Street Design School and Alice Lane Home. 


This was the second annual Holiday Social at Alice Lane.  I attended last year, and was very impressed with all of the cute touches and attention to detail, and this year was no different. 

You know a party is going to be good when the invitations arrive and they look like this.



And then there was the food...so yummy...and pretty!




This year we had a handmade gift exchange.  You know what a crafty/talented bunch bloggers are?  Well, Kirsten thought it would be fun if we each brought a handmade something-or-other to give in a gift exchange.  It was so fun to see what everyone came up with.

I received these lovely earrings.


And just in case you want proof I was actually there...Here I am filling out my name for the gift exchange...and filling my tummy with the great food.




And a list of the bloggers who were in attendance...


Thanks to Kirsten and Alice Lane for a lovely event!

All photos courtesy of Alice Lane.

3 comments:

GiGi Reed said...

Aw, great post! I just love visiting your blog! :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

adventuresindinner said...

What an awesome time. Hope that the last week 'before the day' isn't too crazy :-)

Maury said...

Looks like it was an amazing event! I'm a new follower! Merry Christmas to you and your family!