11.03.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!!

Lot's of great stuff this week (as usual)...

Last week's fan favorite was posted by The Thrifty Abode.  A fabulous DIY Sunburst Mirror.  So pretty!


Now on to my Frugal Round-up...

First on the agenda, The Ivy Cottage shared a great DIY worktable tutorial.  Can't wait until I have space for one of these babies!



Next, The Painted Hive shared a beautiful Neutral Nursery reveal.  Seriously stunning!



Finally, Lindauer Designs created this amazing Subway Sign Dresser...such a great idea!! I just love subway art...and on a dresser? Genius.



Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules"!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


18 comments:

Kerry Rossow said...

Wowza, I love the Subway SIgn Dresser!
Thank you so much for being the hostess with the mostest!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! LOVE that dresser - seriously amazing!

Katie said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I love the nursery and the subway art dresser. Have a great weekend.

Melissa said...

Love the subway dresser!

The Corson Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Your features are fantastic this week! Can't wait to see what everyone is up to. Carrie

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

Such great features! Thanks for hosting!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting the party.

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for hosting! I LOVE that sunburst mirror!

Divine Theatre said...

Oooh! That mirror would be awesome with old yardsticks and a large convex security mirror! It has my wheels turning!
The Subway sign dresser is really stunning. I already bought the stickers at Hobby Lobby, think I'm gonna do the extra, upstairs bathroom cabinets!
Thank you for hosting!

Andie

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wendy,
Great features...love that mirror!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Curtains In My Tree said...

You sure have lot of frugal pals this week . Thanks for the party

Stephanie said...

Thanks for hosting! What beautiful features! Have a great weekend!

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for hosting this great party...I get lots of "views" on my posts from your parties. I love the projects that you featured. I have a question about "liking"...are we supposed "like" our favorite or can we "like" more? any certain number? Thanks.

Stylebaggage said...

Loving the inspiration this week. Those recycled drawers are very cool!

Milla said...

Lovely features so much inspiration! Thanks for hosting

Amanda Dale said...

thanks so much for the feature!!!
-Amanda

Anne said...

I also saw the amazing subway art dresser posted by Lindauer Designs last week! I was so intrigued by it, I took the challenge to make my own!

I see I am too late to link up to your party, but I invite you to come over to my blog to see mine!

notes to anne dot com.