10.27.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! 

Let's just jump right into the fun stuff, shall we?

Last week's OVERWHELMING fan favorite was this cute little "baby Hulk" costume from The Sasse Life.  It just makes me giggle it's so darn funny (in a good way.)


And for my Frugal Round-up...

First up, this fabulous drum pendant light from Teal & Lime.  I. love. this.  We need one of these in our house...now the dilemma is where.


And since I'm sharing fabulous light fixtures, check out this great chandelier makeover from It's Overflowing.


Next, Simple as That shared a delightful children's birthday party.  So very pretty.


And finally, I love this fun table makeover from Pretty Unique Furniture.  Talk about a statement piece. ;-)





Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules"!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


27 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!! Enjoy your weekend!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Wendy.

Simply AJ said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fantastic weekend! AJ@queenofmynest

Tiny Décor said...

Wendy,

Thank you so much for featuring my drum shade! I am linking up another fun lighting project today.

Thanks for hosting one of my favorite link parties!!!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

That Marilyn table is SWANK!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Oh I love all the features from this week, especially that lamp shade! Thanks for hosting, great party as always!

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

that little Hulk costume is ADORABLE! And I love that drum shade too. thanks so much for hosting! Love your party!!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Wendy.

Kerry Rossow said...

I love these light fixtures! I neeeeed the green one!
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Erin of Salvaged Whimsy said...

Thanks for hosting. I LOVED that Incredible Hulk costume..it was too cute...great choice! Hope you have a great weekend

lesley said...

thanks for hosting@
lesley

freakingcraft.blogspot.com

Jenny @ Embellishing Life said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fabulous weekend!

Curtains In My Tree said...

There is so many pretty things over here to look at

thanks for letting us strut our stuff

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the fun party, Wendy!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

SusieQTpies said...

Hiya! I"m new to link up. I visit but don't link up. Following you on GFC now, too! Have a great weekend!

Susie

Kelli @ The Turquoise Piano said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Halloween!

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Friday!

Kim @ The Sasse Life said...

Thank you for featuring my Baby Hulk. It was a nice surprise to see he was the fan favorite.
Love your party,
Kim
www.thesasselife.com

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thank you for hosting!

Christina said...

Wonderful features (LOVE that drum shade makeover!!!), and so many fantastic projects linked this week - thanks so much for hosting!

Take care,
Christina
designingbynumbers.blogspot.com

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for hosting! I'd love for you and your readers to come join us every Friday for a thrift theme link up.

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting as always!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting! I am hosting my very first linky party now! Click on over to:
www.dumpster-diva-mimi.blogsot.com and share your talent with me!

Jenny@daysofchalkandchocolate said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to browse through them all!

rebecca said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my Addie girl's party! :) Have a lovley Sunday!! :) Rebecca

Pretty Unique Furniture said...

Thank you for featuring my table, there was a lot of great links to choose from. I'm so flattered!
Tina @ PrettyUniqueFurniture