10.06.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! So glad you could join me for some frugal fun!

Last week's Fan Favorite was these adorable literary pumpkins posted by Crafted Niche.

Now for my Frugal Round-up...

First, Upcycling My Ordinary Life shared this adorable desk/vanity makeover. Love that drawer!!

Make them Wonder shared some great tips to achieve a flawless striped paint job.

I loved this bathroom redo from The Corson Cottage....gray walls and distressed wood...mmmmm.

Finally, Modern Jane shared a DIY painted wooden floor. This kitchen is FABULOUS!! Made my heart skip a beat.


Now it's your turn!

You know 'da rules'...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


23 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks so much for posting, Wendy!! I really appreciate it! :)

Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl said...

Thanks so so much for hosting, Wendy! I hope you're having a terrific week!

Katie said...

I love these features! The wooden mirror in the bathroom is gorgeous! So are the rest of the features! Thanks for hosting!

The Little Red Shop said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! I'll be back in a bit to visit and spread some comment love!

Happy Weekend!

: )

Julie M.

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Wow, that bathroom mirror is gorgeous! Some really great features this week, Wendy. Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely weekend. =)

~ Catie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting this great party, Wendy.

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! I hope you had a great week :)

Gail said...

Great features Wendy and thanks for hosting.

Have a wonderful day,
Gail

Christine said...

Thanks again for hosting Wendy!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful weekend!

Stephanie said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting!

adventuresindinner said...

Wow! I'm prepared to be totally amazed by all of you again this week. Can't wait to start to explore. Thanks for you being you, Wendy.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting, I always enjoy it!
Rondell

Katie said...

Thank you for hosting!

Good Time Charlie said...

Great projects, I especially love those Pumpkins! Thanks for hosting the party. Have a lovely weekend.-K

modern jane said...

Thanks so much for sharing our kitchen floor project! We are really happy with it:)

The Corson Cottage said...

Thanks so much for sharing our bathroom redo Wendy! We love how it turned out. Thanks for hosting today too:) Carrie

Mary said...

Thanks for hostessing the fun party. I've got your button :)

Mary @ Redo 101

Revi said...

Hi Wendy,
Happy to be back at Frugal Friday, thanks for hosting!
-Revi

janet said...

I love these types of posts..
I truly enjoy looking through all of the sites and getting awesome ideas..Thank you..
Janet

Ela said...

Thanks for hosting! Lots of great ideas. I am a new follower. Hope you can visit my blog too.

Francine said...

Thanks for hosting !!! :)

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for hosting I just linked up my thrifty finds!