9.08.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  So glad you're here!!

Last week's Frugal Friday was inspirational as usual...

The Fan Favorite from last week was a fabulous seasonal take on the moss initials that we've seen all over blogland.  Thrifty Abode shared how to turn a moss initial into an Autumn Beauty.


And now for my Frugal Round-up  - which is a collection of some of my favorite posts from last week...

Christina's Adventures shared a tour of her home...she has some great ideas for small space decorating.


Vixen Made shared her daughter's adorable Pinkalicious Birthday Party.  So many darling details!


Not Just a Housewife shared her creative Mason Jar Wall Planter.  Lovin' this idea.



Finally, House of Earnest shared a DIY Orbit Chandelier.  Such a great idea!



Now it's your turn!

You know 'da rules'...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

18 comments:

janet said...

Good Evening Wendy,

Happy to be sharing my good fortune this week. I won a blog giveaway and I am Paying it Forward and giving my winnings away to another blogger. Maybe one of your followers!

Thanks for hosting

Janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Tres Chere said...

Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting.

Sherry said...

Thanks for having us over!
Sherry

Katie said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Christina said...

Wendy - I'm SO thankful you featured my (small) house tour!! Your linky party is my absolute favorite...and I'm really honored to be featured :) THANKS!!

Tatum @ Many Moments Of Me said...

Thanks for posting! I look forward to browsing around :-)

Tatum @ Many Moments Of Me said...

I meant thanks for hosting lol.

Vixen said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Pinkalicious party!! What an honor!

Diann said...

Fun features. Thank you for hosting and have a fun weekend!

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely weekend :)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hi Wendy,

What gorgeous things you've featured! I'm off to have a look now I've linked up to your lovely party!

And thank you so much for hosting each week. I really appreciate it.

Sarahx

adventuresindinner said...

Another lovely party, just can't wait to explore everyone's goodies.

Wendy, thanks for being your generous self.

Stephanie said...

Great Party! I love the features for the week. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Wendy I always find SO much inspiration here. Thank you very much for hosting such loveliness!

Billie Monster said...

Thanks so much for the HUGE linky party! I'm all linked up! :O)

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

cheltenhamroad said...

Thanks as always for hosting and your excellent blog!

my2girlies said...

Thank you so much for hosting - this party is amazing!!!