9.29.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Last week's party was simply overwhelming (in a good way!)  The biggest to date with tons of inspiration!!

Last week's Fan Favorite was this set of adorable bookends by Sweet Suite 10!



And for my Frugal Round-up...

First, I loved this adorable Faux Roman Shade created by Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.


And while we're on the subject of window treatments, how fun are these pretty curtains created by Flamingo Toes?



Next, check out this $10 cabinet lighting created by Nest, Nesting, Nested.


And finally, I was super impressed by this chair redo by The Rooster and The Hen.  Wow! What a difference!!



Now it's your turn!

You know 'da rules'...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

21 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Wendy~ Great features!! I linked up my french cottage bathroom remodel~thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring us and hosting such a great party! The Rooster and The Hen

adventuresindinner said...

What a terrific way to start a friday! Thanks so much for providing all of us this space each week.

Tres Chere said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :-)

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Wendy!! Thank you so much for hosting - and for featuring my curtains!! That's so fun!

Christine said...

Hi Wendy!! Thanks for hosting...have a great Friday!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wonderful features...love that shade!!

Blessings,
Linda

Ivy and Elephants said...

Awesome features my dear! My fave is the shade as well. Thanks for hosting this awesome party!

Paula

Julie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shade! What a great surprise when I came to link up! Great projects, as always!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Great features.

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Love those colorful curtains! What fun! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Stephanie said...

Hey Wendy! I love the window treatments you featured! Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!

Bootersmom03 said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I love all of your features! Have a great weekend!

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

The inspiration found here is always amazing.

I hope you like the $20 Anthro inspired makeover I gave my dated brass entry light.

Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks for hosting!

Rebekka Seale said...

Oh wow... I could spend hours checking all of these out. I think I might!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Wendy, thank you for hosting!

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend!

Petticoat Junktion said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for hosting.Love to check out the features.

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

I'm a little late to the party but I'm glad to be here :) Thanks for hosting.