8.18.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Seems like everyone liked the larger thumbnails from last week (myself included), so they are staying!

Now on to the fun...

Last week's fan favorite was a fabulous DIY art piece made from a "MacGyvered palette" by Kelly Simon Says.


And my Frugal Round-up...

Another fabulous work of DIY art (including a tutorial) was shared by Salvage Savvy.

Tiffany at LemonTree Creations shared her daughter's adorable Pinwheels and Polka-dots birthday party.  You'll have to click over to see the Starburst candy pinwheels...I'm gonna have to try those!


In My Own Style shared a fresh and pretty bathroom makeover.  Lovin' the board and batten treatment in this room!


Finally, I love all the different uses for palettes that have been floating around the internets of late...but this shelf by Painted Home had me at "hello".  Love it!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

17 comments:

How to Nest for Less said...

I'm in LOVE with that DIY art piece from Kelly Simon Says. Thanks for hosting!

Connie @ Salvage Savvy said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my artwork!! I am completely honored [and thrilled!] :)

The Starr Family said...

Again, again... you are the hostess with the mostess! Thank you!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting...having fun visiting around here!

Blessings,
Linda

Kelly said...

Thanks as always for hosting! :)

Tres Chere Vintage Market said...

Thank you for hosting another fabulous party!

Angela & Debbie

Dear Lillie said...

That palette is AMAZING!

Ami w/AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Seven Sisters said...

Thank you for hosting!

Catie said...

Some great features this week, Wendy. That party table is soo sweet! Thanks soo much for hosting. Hope you have a great weekend. : )

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much, Wendy for featuring my pinwheel party. You made my day! I was so excited to click on The Shabby Nest as I do each day and find a picture of my party! Woohoo!

The other features are fabulous. That DIY art piece at the top is truly amazing. Wow.

Thanks again and happy Friday!

Christine said...

Thanks again for hosting Wendy! Happy Friday...

Curtains In My Tree said...

I just love coming over and looking around at all the great ideas at Frugal Friday

Janice

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting!

janet said...

Hello There!

As always another wonderful party.
Happy to be joining and showing of my fabulous frugal finds (say that 5x fast!)

Have a great weekend

Janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Skye said...

Thanks again for hosting this week. You are one of my favorite blogs!

Kim from Maiden D'Shade said...

Thank you for hosting!