8.04.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! 

I apologize again for the teeny-tiny thumbnails in last week's post.  To make up for it, I'm trying thumbnails that are bigger than the ones I normally use.  Let me know how you all like them.

And now for the fun stuff...

The winner of last week's FAN FAVORITE was Decor to Adore and her darling Gift Card Holders.  Such a cute and clever idea!


Now for my Frugal Round-up...

First up, I thought the Paint Sample Coasters shared by Crafty CPA were adorable...and the perfect addition to any DIYer's party!



Next, Twice Lovely shared her Fireman's Dresser.  Such a cute idea for a boy's bedroom...love those knobs!


French Country Cottage shared her backyard makeover.  Could not believe she got this stuff at KMart...especially those French Bistro Chairs...Holy Cow!


Jilly and Mia created a fabulous industrial dresser.  I love this look!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"


25 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for featuring my coasters!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

adventuresindinner said...

What a peach you are! Fab ideas here already. I just can't get over that backyard makeover from last week. Wow.

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks so much for featuring my backyard makeover with Kmart!! :) So excited to see that when I came over to link up this week! Thanks for hosting! :)

Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! Love the features! Those dressers are AMAZING! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...;)

Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! Love the features! Those dressers are AMAZING! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...;)

Tanya Anurag said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. Linked up a couple of posts including the one about my first Link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays. Would be glad to see you there :)

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! I love the bigger thumbnails. So easy to see! :)

freckled laundry said...

All of your features are wonderful. Happy to have something to link with your party this week. Thank you for hosting, Wendy!

bliss bloom {blog} said...

Thanks for hosting the party again! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Desiree @ The 36th Avenue said...

Love the new size!

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing such great features...

paige said...

you always have such fun links
& what a rockstar you are with over 200 links!!
thank you for always leaving me the sweetest comments
xoxo

Kerry Rossow said...

Hooray for Frugal Friday!
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

MamaJB said...

Thanks for hosting!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you for hosting!

Shirley said...

Thanks for hosting, I can't wait to browse the entries :)

janet said...

So thrilled to be sharing my super frugal find!

Janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for hosting this fun party.

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks for hosting and loving the bigger thumbnails! Have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

Hi Wendy,
I love the new size of the thumbnails for your party...easier to see everyone's projects. Thanks so much for hosting the party!
Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage

Kristy said...

I love that featured dresser!

Ali said...

Thank you so much for hosting :)

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am not sure how I ever missed this but thankfully it's never to late to tell someone how much you appreciate their kindness.

Thank you for listing my fabric wallets. My heart is so full it just might spill over.