And just what is Hometalk? Well... it's an online community of regular folks and home improvement pros who love to talk about home improvement. According to Hometalk, the site exists for one simple reason: to make home improvement easier and better for you.
Whether you are a homeowner, a renter or a contractor, you need a place to talk about your home improvement projects. Hometalk has created a network where you can get all the information you need to do a home project right down to the last detail.
The basics about Hometalk:
- It’s 100% free.
- Get (almost) instant answers to questions about your home & garden.
- Search photos and tips for inspiration and information.
- Post photos and grow a fan base for your own house.
- Get real & reliable reviews of local contractors.
- See tips from local businesses.
- Enter great weekly giveaways.
To help spread the word on how fabulous Hometalk is, they are sponsoring a giveaway for a $100 gift certificate to Pottery Barn for one lucky reader of The Shabby Nest! (Actually, if there are over 500 entries for this drawing, Hometalk has offered a SECOND gift certificate - so two lucky readers can spend $100 at Pottery Barn! So make sure and spread the word!)
Here's how to enter. Please make sure and leave a separate comment for each method of entry...every comment counts toward the 500 entries!
1. Like Hometalk on Facebook, then leave a comment here.
Optional Extra Entries...
2. Join Hometalk (remember it's 100% FREE) and leave a comment here.
3. Follow the Shabby Nest.
4. Facebook, blog or tweet about this giveaway!
This giveaway is open until next Tuesday, August 30 at 11:59 PM MST. Good luck!!