7.14.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday with a DOUBLE BIG edition of my Frugal Round-up (seeing as last week I was tardy in getting Frugal Friday posted and didn't have time to post my faves.) 

I'm going to start my Frugal Round-up by posting last week's FAN FAVORITE.  Just a reminder folks...those like buttons aren't for Facebook...nope!  They are your chance to vote for your favorite posts.  Just click the thumbs up button for each post you really like (you can vote for more than one)  and the one that gets the most votes each week is crowned that week's FAN FAVORITE.  Which is quite an honor, you know, because my readers have great taste!

So without further digression, last week's  Fan Favorite was The Retro Kitchen Redo from Two-Thirty -Five Designs.  A seriously amazing transformation!


And  my Frugal Round-up from two weeks ago...


Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss shared her darling dormer treatment.  So cute!!




The Thrifty Abode shared her fabulous nursery gallery wall...you know I have a weakness for a good gallery wall!




And Hi Sugar Plum shared her Parisian Chic big girl room.  In. Love. With. That. Bedding.  That is all.



From last week's party...

First up, Scissors and Spatulas shared her dining room reveal...I just love this lightened up version of her room!




Kara's Corner shared her darling nursery...LOVE that closet!




And finally, a great kitchen reveal from Addicted to Decorating.  Paint + old cabinets = magic.


Now it's your turn.

You know "da rules"!

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"  And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

22 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy!! Hope you're having a good week :)

Hani@Craftionary said...

Thanks for hosting.. i love the featured ones.. Have a great weekend!
Love
hani

Heather at Dragonfly Designs said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! Have a good weekend!

Mary Ellen said...

some great features this week! I wish I had a whole room to show off but it's just a piece of little furniture-

Abbie said...

Thanks again for hosting, Wendy! If you get the chance to check out my DIY Tufted Ottoman (#65), I would be thrilled!
~Abbie

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting! these are all such beautiful projects!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for featuring my dining room! And for hosting every week, of course!
Jen
Scissors and Spatulas

classic • casual • home said...

Love the posts you highlighted...the gallery wall and dormer treatment--so darling. Can't wait to check out those kitchens!

AllisonandKyle said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Humbled by being the most liked last week for the retro kitchen!! SO happy everyone loved it!!!
Thanks again!!

adventuresindinner said...

Amazing talent as always. I'm hoping for suggestions of what to do with my wardrobe (#189). Any thoughts?

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Love that nursery makeover! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Kristy said...

I love that little cute striped canopy!

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

Gosh, Wendy, ♥ your new blog format. I want one just like it!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thanks so much for hostessing!

the cape on the corner said...

love those dining room drapes and kara's nursery. great features! have a fabulous weekend.

Green Bean said...

Thank you so much for hosting! What fun.

Kerry Rossow said...

I soooo look forward to seeing all the creative posts of the week! Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Thanks for choosing my daughter's room, Wendy! and hosting the par-tay!

Happy Weekend!
xo. Cassie

Richella said...

Hi Wendy! I hope things are going well as you continue to settle in. I've been wondering how your husband's leg has been doing through the move--I'm sure there's been lots of physical labor involved for both of you.

I'm linking up my little project of updating my front porch without spending much money--learning to be grateful for what I have even if it's not the most up-to-date thing in the world! :) Thank you for hosting a party dedicated to frugality in decorating!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Hope you are settling into your new spot! :)

Summerland Cottage Studio said...

It is always a pleasure to pop in and find new inspiration and share snippets on your blog.
Thank you for hosting the fun Wendy !