6.09.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  Last week's party was so much fun!  Just full of inspiration!

Here are a few of  my favorites for this week's Frugal Round-up...

Make the Best of What's Around shared her darling Salt Dough Starfish.  So clever!



Finding Home shared her pretty summer mantel.  I love how she used the mason jar lids as part of the garland!


Crafty, Scrappy, Happy shared her beautiful upcylced farmhouse table.  LOOOOOVE IT!



Finally, Cottage Living - Beach to Burbs shared her beautiful beach kitchen.  I just love me a white kitchen!



Now it's your turn...

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest. ( You can grab one of my shiny new buttons from my sidebar!!!)
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit...help our participant "feel the love!"

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!


25 comments:

Ami w/AliLilly said...

Great features!! Thanks so much for hosting, Wendy! :)

adventuresindinner said...

I knew I should have bought that glass cloche today! Love the table arrangent. Will have to shop tomorrow-sigh.

Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

Thank you so so so much for featuring my table today with all of the other amazing projects!!! I am squealing that is how excited I am!!!! Thank You!!! Hope you are doing well!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy... that salt dough starfish is TOO CUTE!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness! Your blog is one of the first I started following & I have been looking forward to a feature one day :) Yay for today!!!!!! I'm so glad you liked the starfish. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend.

Sweet Young Journey said...

Thanks for hosting!
Linking up for the first time!
Have a great weekend!
Cheryl

Aubrey Leong said...

So sorry...didn't mean to post 3 times!!! It kept giving me a weird message. Oops! Thanks for hosting!!

Kristina said...

I'm loving all the beachy projects showing up at the linky parties.. Love the table and kitchen!..

Thanks for hosting.. sorry I posted twice, it's doing a weird error message when you select a photo.

janet said...

Wonderful party!!!
So many great links..thank you for hosting again.

Janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting. I love that kitchen photo!

ReFresh ReStyle said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I love seeing what everyone's up to.
Debbie@refreshrestyle.com

Amanda-The Sweet Details said...

Just posted my chocolate chocolate chip cookies! I would love it if you came over and posted something on my hop. Have a great day!

BluBabesCreate said...

This is my first time linking up! Thanks for hosting!

Megan Brooke said...

Thanks for hosting! (By the way, I think I accidentally posted twice, so sorry! Not intentional :)

Heather said...

New follower here, and thank you for hosting!! I am currently hosting my very first blog hop party, would love a visit!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Very cool features! Gives me lots of ideas!! :)

~Crystal

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thank you again for hostessing!

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

thanks for hosting
have a great weekend

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

thanks for hosting
have a great weekend

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

thanks for hosting
have a great weekend

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

thanks for hosting
have a great weekend

Julie (Legacy Crafter) said...

thanks for hosting
have a great weekend

Debra said...

I am white kitchen fan too! Thanks for hosting. :)

Gypsy Heart said...

Wonderful! So many great ideas ~

Finding Home said...

Wendy, Thank you so very much for featuring my Summer Mantel, such great company to be with! Take care, Laura