6.02.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.  I must admit Friday appeared out of no where this week...those Monday holidays really throw me off. ;-)

Here's my Frugal Round-up from last week's party...

First up, A Diamond in the Stuff shared her clever ladder gallery.  I always love clever ways to display artwork!


All about vignettes shared her fabulous, swoon-worthy screened porch makeover.  This redo looks like it came straight out of the pages of a magazine!



Burlap and Lace shared her fresh and pretty dining room redo.  Love the blue and white!


Finally, Little Blue Prints shared her pretty DIY ruffled lampshade.  So fun!



Now it's your turn...

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest. ( You can grab one of my shiny new buttons from my sidebar!!!)
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit...help our participant "feel the love!"

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

19 comments:

Courtney @ Red Heads Craft More Fun said...

Thanks for hosting! I agree- I am all about the Monday holidays!!

Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! I love your new look!!! Sooo pretty!

c.w.frosting said...

I've been away for a few weeks. Love the new blog colors & layout! Thanks for hosting!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Ami w/AliLilly said...

WOW!! Those are great features!!! Thanks so much for hosting! :0

Courtney @ A Diamond in the Stuff said...

Aw thanks so much for featuring my photo ladder gallery!!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Great features! thanks for hosting this party.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you for hosting the party. That dining room you featured is beautiful!

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

Hi! Thank you SO much for hosting this wonderful party! I always look forward to checking out everyones work! I also have to say I have been thinking about you! I just moved and feel the pain that goes along with it! I am now happily settled (or at least getting closer) and it is worth it! Hang in there!
Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up my Bandana skirt...now I'm off to see what everyone else has been up to (like I need more projects to add to my to-do list!). Have a great weekend!

The Old Block House said...

Thank you for hosting. Although I have nothing to share, I love checking out all the wonderful work on this party link.

www.theoldblockhouse.blogspot.com

Darcee@darceeintoodeep said...

Thanks for hosting! I've been coming to Frugal Fridays forever, but just recently started to join. It's so fun!

adventuresindinner said...

What a lovely treat to look forward to exploring all these good ideas.

Hope you like mine!

Tanya said...

Thanks for hosting-what a nice group of great ideas!

I'm hosting my first ever link party right now also. Stop over and link if you'd like!

All About Vignettes said...

Thanks a million for featuring my porch and making such a nice comment. Thanks for the recognition.

Kathy

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my dining room makeover! Have a great day!

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hosting miss Wendy! your new look is so fresh and pretty! xo

The One Stop Baby Shop said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for hosting! I love everything about your blog! I'm your newest follower and on facebook too. I'm new to blogging ;) I linked up 2 projects I hope you like them, you can find me here if you have a moment:
http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

Cheers!
Lilli

Seven Sisters said...

I just found your wonderful place! Thank you for hosting!

♥J. sevensisters

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thanks again for hostessing!