6.29.2011

Easy Up-do~

It's been hot here. I mean hot. So I've been trying to find fun new ways to get my hair off my neck.

Here's a super easy (and pretty) style that I found.

It's so easy to create.  Simply divide the hair into three sections at the nape of the neck, then twist each section until it wraps back on itself and pin in place leaving ends loose.

That's it!  If you've got long hair, this could just be your new go-to summer style...I know it's mine!

Frugal Friday goes live tomorrow at 8:00 pm MST as usual.  And we'll be moving this weekend...so look forward to many decorating posts to come!

xoxo
Wendy

14 comments:

adventuresindinner said...

Happy moving! Thanks for going out of your way to host when you are in such an uproar this week.

claudia b said...

so cute!!! will try it for sure.

SarahB said...

Oooh, that's lovely!! Will definitely try that, am getting bored with my usual styles.

S x

-Kasey said...

LOVE it. I am going to try it. It beats the same ol' boring bun everyday lol.

Catie said...

Cute! I say one similar to that on Pinterest and did on my daughter. She looked adorable. Makes me almost wish I didn't chop my hair off for summer.

Have fun moving. It's the unpacking I love!!

~ Catie

http://catiescorner2.blogspot.com

A World of Loveliness said...

I love this! Thanks for posting!

simpledaisy said...

I love your hair!! It's so cute!!
ps...i'm having a little give-away on my blog! Stop on over if you get a chance:)

longcountryroad said...

Super Cute! Good Luck with your move...looking forward to seeing your new decorating updates!

Joyce said...

Very cute! And here I cut off my hair for the summer!!! Looking forward to seeing the new place decorated. :-)

Gina said...

Great hair style, have done something similar but like your version better.

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Oh, I've got to try this, such a cute look!

Emily said...

This is adorable. Did you pin it with regular ol' bobby pins??

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

Super cute! I don't know if my hair is long enough for that but I'm definitely going to try it!

leslie said...

This is so cute! Do you think it would work the same if I have really wavy and thin, at times unmanagable hair?

adventuresofoldandnew.blogspot.com