5.26.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.  So glad you come to visit me here every week to share (and get) some frugal inspiration!

Here's my Frugal Round-up from last week's party...

First, That's My Letter shared her take on Ballard Design's Patchwork Prints.  What a fun project!



PRIMP shared her pretty farmhouse table redo.  Love the finished product...especially with that turquoise bench.



Conspicuous Style shared her BEAUTIFUL kitchen panelling project!  LOVE. THIS.



Finally, AKA Design shared a fabulous living room redo.  So fresh and pretty!


Now it's your turn!!

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest. ( You can grab one of my shiny new buttons from my sidebar!!!)
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit...help our participant "feel the love!"

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!


17 comments:

abeachcottage.com said...

G'day!

Thanks so much for having me and Frugal Friday hosting...I have linked up at my place

sarah
abeachcottage xx

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Your blog is looking so pretty Wendy! Thanks so much for hosting!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this great blog party.

Ashley Borysewich said...

the patchwork project was adorable!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested! They have the most adorable products :)

xo Ashley

Dacia said...

Thanks for hosting. Love all the features you've chosen!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

I hadn't seen your new design yet~ very lovely! Thanks for hosting!

KooKooCraft said...

Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful weekend!

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
NCSue

adventuresindinner said...

After an exceedingly bad day yesterday this is exactly what I needed. Thanks so much.

ccoffey said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I appreciate the opportunity to link up and share ideas as well as find inspiration!

Cara

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

Ami w/AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Your summer mantle is GORGEOUS!!! You actually helped me out too! I had a small empty mason jar that I didn't know what to do with. I just filled it with some small shells!! Thanks for that! :)

janet said...

Strawberry lemon bars...lemonade...pineapple upside down cake! This is going to take all day to check all these fabulous links.

Thanks for letting me share in this fun party.

Have a great holiday weekend
janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

The mum of all trades said...

agh, I'm waiting for my lift to go out and see friends this evening, but I just want to stay in and go through all these blogs! Is blogging turning me anti social!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thanks for hostessing and have a great weekend!

melissa@once upon a {craft} time said...

thank you so much for hosting! love your blog-i'm a new follower! have a wonderful weekend!

Jaime said...

Thanks Wendy for the feature of my patchwork prints. I'm always shocked to see my projects featured! I'm a little late for the party this week but usually you can count on me to link up. Have a great long weekend.

Ali said...

Thank you again for hosting. Have a wonderful week! :)