5.13.2011

Frugal Friday: Better Late than Never~

I'm sure you're all aware of the fact that Blogger was down most of yesterday.  Well....it's finally back up.  Yahoo!!!

And in an effort to get Frugal Friday  up as quickly as possible, I'm just going to post without  my Frugal Roundup for now.  Look for it on Sunday!

Now for the fun....

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest.
3. Please leave comments for the authors of the posts you visit...help our participant "feel the love!"

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

16 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Yay! This is good news. Blogger didn't affect me much because I took a week off (will restart Monday). But, I sure did miss all the posting that usually goes on in Blogger land.

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Yay! Glad to see things are getting back to normal again. Thanks for keeping this party going!

Janis said...

So that's what was up yesterday, I thought it was just me ;-)

Thanks for hosting, off to check out all the craftiness.

adventuresindinner said...

So glad blogger is ready for Friday! Thanks for hosting all of these amazing ideas.

Curtains In My Tree said...

I had never experienced blogger being down like that I was scared I was going to loose my blog


thank you for Frugal Friday

Lolly Jane said...

LOVE your blog notebook, so rad!! (:

thanks for hosting!! xo

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks so much for hosting. the blogger glitch was killing me!!! I'm glad it's back on.

Summerland Cottage Studio said...

Grateful blogger is back up and running.
Thank you Wendy, for hosting all the fun & creativity !

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

My Art Activity wall with sliding ladder is #233! Better late than never....LOL Thanks so much for hosting

Have a great weekend

Mongs said...

thank you for the link up. You've got a lovely bog, I am your newest follower!


love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Ami w/AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thank you again for hostessing!

ccoffey said...

Thanks for hosting!

Cara

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Wendy~ I linked up my shabby chairs and makeover! So glad Blogger is back~ Thanks for hosting! :)

Carla said...

Thanks for the party......Such wonderful creative ideas......keep them coming!

Pudel-design said...

Thank you for hosting this party!
Now I have to check out the other entries;)

Lovely greetings...

http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/