4.14.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday featuring a super-sized, double edition of my Frugal Round-up!

Since I was on vacay last week and didn't do a round-up...this week I'm featuring my faves from last week AND the week before!

What fun I had going through all the fabulous posts!! Here are a few of my favorites from two weeks ago...


First up, That's My Letter shared this pretty chair makeover...love the pleated detail on the seat!


Next, as the mother of a HUGE Harry Potter fan (actually 4 huge Harry Potter fans) I was amazed at this Harry Potter birthday party shared by Alison's Wonder Scraporium. Allison is one dedicated mother that's all I have to say. :-)


It was love at first sight when I saw this craft room by Clean & Scentsible.


Finally, Natalie at Johnny in a Dress shared her darling gallery wall. Love all the colors and the mismatched frames.

And here are a few of my favorites from last week...


Decor Chick shared her pretty spring mantel. Love. love. love.


I heart this shabby chic kitchen makeover from Shabby French Cottage.


The talented ladies at Lemon Tree Creations shared a tutorial on how to make these darling book page eggs...if you hurry, you can still make some before the Easter bunny comes to town.


Finally, I loved this living room makeover by I Like It! I Love It! (I look at that rug everytime I'm in Target...)

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

18 comments:

The Starr Family said...

Love your roundup this week! Thank you for hosting!

And ps... loved your wavy hair tutorial yesterday!

Decorchick! said...

Thanks so much Wendy! You're too sweet!!

Christina said...

Thanks so much for hosting...I love your party!!!!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!

Jaime said...

Wendy thanks for featuring my armchair, I was so shocked when I opened your page for the party and there it was! Thanks for hosting as usual, love seeing all the ideas.

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thank so much for hosting this blog party every week. Love your blog!

Debra said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting the party again. It's always fun to see the ideas everyone has.

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Thanks for hosting each week! I know it's almost the weekend when I see your party :)

Jenn said...

I was so excited to see my craft room up there! Thanks for the feature! I really love that kitchen and Spring mantel too. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Jenn :
P.S. I am planning on trying the bun thing tonight. Not sure if I will be able to sleep with them....

maggie@midwesternsewinggirl said...

Thakn you so much hosting! I adore your features...oh, the inspiration!!!

Erin A said...

Thanks for the wreath feature!! It's such a fun project, glad you like it!! Have a great weekend!

Erin
LTC

About Renee's Joy Journey said...

I love this round up. Would you consider linking up at my "Party in Paris" today?

Renee
http://renee-joyjourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-blog-hop.html

Mrs. Zwieg said...

I am so glad to have found you! The selections that you showcase are just fabulous! Thank you for sharing all of these projects and for this linky party!

adventuresindinner said...

OH! So many gorgeous things-I hardly know what to look at first! Thank-you for hosting all of this amazing talent.

NYCLQ said...

Great recap! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

:D Lynda

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!! Love your choices to feature!!!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wendy, thanks again for hostessing!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

i love them all! i've always dreamed of having my own craft room and the one you posted is divine!