4.07.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Since I'm soaking up the sun in Southern Cali, I'm going to save my Frugal Round-up and do a big double-sized round up next week.

But I just HAD to share this pretty white guest room with you from Hello Lovely Inc. Very simple, tres chic!

(I LOVE her blog header too...must be the dancer in me.)

And how is it that I never get such great deals on furniture? (free Louis chair? sigh.)

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

16 comments:

abeachcottage.com said...

thanks for having me!

Sarah

Dalley Family said...

Thanks for the linky party! I don't "link up" but I love looking at all the great Ideas! Thanks everyone!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting this linky party. Have a great weekend!

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

WENDY! you made my day. thanks so much for the gracious nod and directing your readers over my way--how cool is that?

last week was my first ever party week, and i'm hooked. there is so much lovely out there.

have a fab time in Cali...in another life i was a rad surfer girl!

hugs.

michele

Rachel said...

Thanks for the link most of all able to view your outstanding blog page..♥ Rachel
http://www.ourcreativehands.com

Harry said...

Thank you for such a wonderful post. I enjoyed every bit of it.kids furniture

Debbie in Nashville said...

Thanks for hosting! Just linked up my new bathroom hooks I just finished! Off to enjoy all this othter creative people!!

adventuresindinner said...

LOVELY Bedroom. I'll pack today!

Thanks so much for the great ideas-I look forward to visiting as many of them as possible.

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thanks for another great link party!

Heidi said...

I drool every time I see pics of beautiful white rooms like this...but alas, with 4 kids I don't think one is in my future for quite some time! I can live vicariously through other bloggers, though, and keep adding them to my inspiration files for someday!

Little Brick Ranch said...

Thanks for hosting!! If you get a sec, pop on over to Little Brick Ranch to enter the GIVEAWAY!!! I’ll give you a hint...Homes, Food, and all things Frugal!!

amber marchant said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I love your blog, so serene!

amber @ barbwired

Luxy Living said...

Thanks for hosting a party! We appreciate it very much! There is such great stuff to see.

Have a great weekend!

Shirl said...

Beautiful guest room ... :0)

freckled laundry said...

That bedroom is beautiful, indeed!

Patricia Torres said...

The bedroom is beautiful.. and you've featured a gorgeous blog..

Im totally in love with your blog as well.. and have linked in this week!1

Hope you have a fabulous week ahead!