4.11.2011

Checking In~

Got in late last night from our spring break road trip to Southern California. Had a great time simply lounging around, spending time with my beautiful sister and her family. Note to self: Never take photos facing in the sun...note the squinty eyes and irritated facial expression.
Sometimes a little time with family is all you need to recharge your batteries.


I'll tell you what, though. These were the prices at one of the gas stations we had to stop at on the way home.
Yikes. Highway robbery, I tell ya!

Okay, crazy gas prices aside, I have a lot of projects coming up to share with you all now that those batteries of mine are back up to full!


Off to start on them...have a great day~

7 comments:

Janet said...

Gas prices here are crazy, huh?! I can't stand it. I go to Sam's and get a SLIGHT relief, but not by much!

Glad you had a good time!

www.iheartmygluegun.com

Emma said...

Holy cow! Those gas prices almost made me lose my lunch!

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

wow! I guess the government doesn't want us to drive anymore. It's around 3.63 a gal. here so far. judy

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

You and your sister look so much alike! Glad you had a wonderful trip, and yes, those gas prices are making me bundle trips, crazy! Janell

The mum of all trades said...

Petrol prices are sky high here in Irealnd too

Sundresses and Smiles said...

so true, family time is always the best rejuvenation! my mom is coming for lunch tomorrow and i am THRILLED!!

Holly said...

Hahaha... at least there was sun to take a picture into, right?? Isn't that one of the reasons that you came to visit...the sun?? Sorry about the gas prices. Yikes!!! It is 4.09 here... today. Ask me again tomorrow. :)

I miss you already! Love You!