3.31.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! I must admit, today was a rough day. I had a migraine ALL day. But I did manage to get my Frugal Round-up together. And you'll be glad I did. I hope so anyway. Because did I mention I had a migraine ALL day? Oh, I did? Okay. Then...I guess I better just share those links with you... First up, Twice Lovely shared this darling damask dresser. (Lovin' the alliteration there, huh?) This dresser would look perfect in my gray and white master bedroom...I'm just sayin'. Next, Counting Our Blessings shared her $40 mudroom makeover. Love. it. Seriously...$40 never looked so good.

Stillwater Story shared her Williams Sonoma shell art knock-off. So pretty.



Oakridge Revival shared her ikat stencilled bath. This is fabulous!



Finally, Hill Country Homebody shared her master bath redo. Simply stunning!



Okay, y'all. It's your turn.


You know "da rules!"


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.

3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!


I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

21 comments:

The Starr Family said...

Once again... thank you for hosting! I absolutely love discovering all these beautiful ideas!

Julie said...

This is my first time linking up with you. Thank you!

~K @ VintageSkye said...

Linking up my dresser redo! Thanks for hosting!

Mariaelena said...

wow, I give you tons of credit pulling this off with a migraine...I suffer from them as well and it is HELL!!!...need to link up again...an hour or so to enter my Ballard Designs giveaway...hope you feel better soon....ugh...good night...Mariaelena

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I'm sorry you had a migraine! Ouch. OW! Hope you feel better.

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Hi Wendy, I have The Shabby Nest on my bloglist, but realized I was not a follower, forgive me! I corrected that tonight! :) Thank you for hosting!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I agree with you. That damask dresser would look wonderful in your bedroom!

Martina said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy! Martina

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for hosting. (I'm so glad you liked my $40 mudroom makeover!) I really hope your headache goes away . . .
xox
cheryl

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Thank you for hosting a linky party! (Even though you weren't feeling well) What a trooper you are! I think I finally have figured all this linky stuff out!
I hope I did it right! Thanks again and hope you feel better soon! ;)

The Little Red Shop said...

What lovely ideas! Thank you so much for hosting Wendy. It's good to be back...it's been a while since I've participated. I hope your head is feeling better!

Blessings,

Julie M.

Erin said...

Thanks for hosting and for spotlighting my Williams Sonoma shell art! Happy TGIF!
xo, Erin @ A Stillwater Story

Curtains In My Tree said...

Thanks for Frugal Friday and so sorry i posted my pin cushions twice. The first time it said try again so I did

Andrea said...

Thanks for featuring my bathroom stencil. Hope your headache is gone by now. Great party!

Little Brick Ranch said...

Thanks for hosting! Sorry to hear about the migraine...they are such a drag! I hope you are feeling better... :)

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Wow! Tons of ideas. Thanks for hostessing.

Ange said...

Looks like another great party! I will be going to check some stuff out even though I have nothing this week. :) Sorry about the migraine, those are so horrible. I hope you are feeling great today!

Lindsay said...

I hope your feeling better my friend. Headaches are the WORST! You are such a loyal blogger :) HUGS

Sandy Ang said...

So sorry you're not feeling well. Hope the weekend goes better

Dear Lillie said...

Wow - LOVE that damask dresser! I hope you are feeling better!